Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some mod delete plz

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
jfc
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: some mod delete plz Reply with quote

some mod delete plz

Last edited by jfc on Sun May 02, 2010 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total
whoempah_666

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd try to take out at least 1 brave the elements
jfc
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:23 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

mystake xD
OldBear

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not playing enough lands, should be moved to casual forums.
Benobi

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more of a fan of typical White weenie, but this isn't as weak as it appears at first glance; it trades some of a typical WW's resillience for explosiveness in the early game; I've seen a list that is capable of winning as early as turn 4 (although that's obviously assuming you get a stellar draw and they get nothing).

I'd suggest dropping the Hookmasters and the Brave the Elements for more maindeck creature kill (Journey to Nowhere or Path) and a few more equipment; the above-mentioned list ran four Bone Saws because it allowed you to drop two or three guys on the first two turns, then go turn 3 Armament Master and play/equip the Saw and swing for 7-9 on turn, depending on the guys swinging. 18 lands isn't unreasonable, since the curve tops out at 2 mana if you drop the hookmasters.
jfc
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: r0e90e Reply with quote

yes, 2 mana urve u just need 18 lands, and 8 fetch always gives u good draws.. i 'think hookmaster is great and with skyfisher u get extra lands
OldBear

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No even affinity ran more than 18 lands and your curve stops at 3, plus has a equip, so do you spend turn equipping or playing another spell as with that amount of land. It will take a turns worth of mana to play equipment and another turn to equip. Needs atleast 22.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1