Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gw Eldrazy , the mytic machines



 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Author Message
yokai



Joined: 08 Nov 2008
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Gw Eldrazy , the mytic machines Reply with quote

// Lands
7 [UNH] Forest
4 [ROE] Eldrazi Temple
4 [ZEN] Misty Rainforest
4 [ZEN] Verdant Catacombs
4 [M10] Sunpetal Grove
3 [WWK] Eye of Ugin

// Creatures
4 [CFX] Knight of the Reliquary
1 [ROE] Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
4 [ROE] Ulamog's Crusher
2 [ROE] Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
1 [ROE] Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre
4 [ZEN] Lotus Cobra
4 [M10] Birds of Paradise
4 [CFX] Noble Hierarch
2 [ROE] It That Betrays

// Spells
3 [M10] Garruk Wildspeaker
4 [ROE] Awakening Zone
2 [ALA] Oblivion Ring

any opinion about it?
Back to top
SniperMayer



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 290

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any test results or something?
Back to top
yokai



Joined: 08 Nov 2008
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SniperMayer wrote:
Any test results or something?


it wins jund , tapout and cruel control easy
i didnt treined against other decks , before i'll post moar results
any opinion?
Back to top
OldBear



Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 1840

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah right.
Back to top
yokai



Joined: 08 Nov 2008
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trotsky1 wrote:
Yeah right.


?
Back to top
loki3



Joined: 07 Nov 2009
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as PtE is still in standard... use at least 1 Plains.

Unless my counting skills have died, 35 Spells + 26 Land = 61 Cards.

Quote:

it wins jund , tapout and cruel control easy


Ok. Here's some real stats for you. And not just bullsh*t lies:

I tested it in 10 matches against the Jund from 2 trials back (Vengevine/Nest invader). Your deck won 0 matches out of 10. The one time that it did manage to get out Eldrazi, it died to a terminate, and lost soon after.


If you think about it, your deck is more like a slow combo deck with no threats until it reaches a critical mass of mana/mana producers.


Sure it is possible to have a "God hand." But part of the "God hand" for your deck involves your opponents drawing no removal or being unrealistically slow. And against Jund, the probability of them seeing 0 removal by the time you combo is close to 0.


You get to 5-6 mana a lot. And most decks would be happy playing Baneslayer, etc. at that point. At least that would give you a shot.



I don't know about the other matchups, but it is (and was) pretty clear by your post:
Quote:
it wins jund , tapout and cruel control easy
i didnt treined against other decks , before i'll post moar results
any opinion?

that you are not serious here, and that you haven't tested at all.
Back to top
yokai



Joined: 08 Nov 2008
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loki3 wrote:
As long as PtE is still in standard... use at least 1 Plains.

Unless my counting skills have died, 35 Spells + 26 Land = 61 Cards.

Quote:

it wins jund , tapout and cruel control easy


Ok. Here's some real stats for you. And not just bullsh*t lies:

I tested it in 10 matches against the Jund from 2 trials back (Vengevine/Nest invader). Your deck won 0 matches out of 10. The one time that it did manage to get out Eldrazi, it died to a terminate, and lost soon after.


If you think about it, your deck is more like a slow combo deck with no threats until it reaches a critical mass of mana/mana producers.


Sure it is possible to have a "God hand." But part of the "God hand" for your deck involves your opponents drawing no removal or being unrealistically slow. And against Jund, the probability of them seeing 0 removal by the time you combo is close to 0.


You get to 5-6 mana a lot. And most decks would be happy playing Baneslayer, etc. at that point. At least that would give you a shot.



I don't know about the other matchups, but it is (and was) pretty clear by your post:
Quote:
it wins jund , tapout and cruel control easy
i didnt treined against other decks , before i'll post moar results
any opinion?

that you are not serious here, and that you haven't tested at all.


i tested against jund with no roe =/
the metagame isnot clear , im waiting 4 the decks apear 4 to test better
and it isnot god hans , are normal hands
Back to top
Mr_Yumyums



Joined: 02 Apr 2010
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this seriously WILL NOT beat Jund, not easily at least like you say. That is honestly a ridiculous claim. That and you admit to not seriously testing it.
Back to top
loki3



Joined: 07 Nov 2009
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post the Jund list you tested with and I'll post mine.

Guess 1: You lied about testing the deck (or at least, you "greatly elaborated").
Guess 2: You played yourself and let yourself win.
Guess 3: You thought you were playing against Jund, but it was really RBG Valakut Ramp. Or RBG Vampires. Or RBG Elves.


Even on auto-pilot, 14 year-old Jund-slingers will own you. 'Tis the truth.
Back to top
yokai



Joined: 08 Nov 2008
Posts: 77

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loki3 wrote:
Post the Jund list you tested with and I'll post mine.

Guess 1: You lied about testing the deck (or at least, you "greatly elaborated").
Guess 2: You played yourself and let yourself win.
Guess 3: You thought you were playing against Jund, but it was really RBG Valakut Ramp. Or RBG Vampires. Or RBG Elves.


Even on auto-pilot, 14 year-old Jund-slingers will own you. 'Tis the truth.


i lol'd
wanna test?
i realy think u r the liar of the story...
Back to top
Vedrfolner



Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 2325

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yokai wrote:
loki3 wrote:
Post the Jund list you tested with and I'll post mine.

Guess 1: You lied about testing the deck (or at least, you "greatly elaborated").
Guess 2: You played yourself and let yourself win.
Guess 3: You thought you were playing against Jund, but it was really RBG Valakut Ramp. Or RBG Vampires. Or RBG Elves.


Even on auto-pilot, 14 year-old Jund-slingers will own you. 'Tis the truth.


i lol'd
wanna test?
i realy think u r the liar of the story...


It will not beat Jund because there are bad cards in it.
Back to top
SniperMayer



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 290

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yokai I also tested the deck. Out of 20 matches against Jund I won 5. (preside)

Oh and since Cruel Control died several months ago, no surprise you can beat it.
Back to top
Shinato



Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Posts: 108

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I look at his list I think that it can be improved a lot. My suggestion would be something like this, which has several ways to win and to abuse the mana it creates.

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
5 [US] Forest (2)
3 [ZEN] Misty Rainforest
4 [M10] Sunpetal Grove
4 [ZEN] Verdant Catacombs
2 [WWK] Eye of Ugin
4 [ROE] Eldrazi Temple
4 [WWK] Stirring Wildwood

// Creatures
1 [ROE] Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre
1 [ROE] Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
1 [ROE] Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
1 [ROE] Artisan of Kozilek
4 [CFX] Knight of the Reliquary
4 [ZEN] Lotus Cobra
4 [CFX] Noble Hierarch
4 [M10] Baneslayer Angel

// Spells
4 [M10] Garruk Wildspeaker
2 [CFX] Martial Coup
4 [CFX] Path to Exile
4 [ROE] Awakening Zone

It that betrays might be a good inclusion, but i am not sure. Tell me what you think. You might also fit one Sejiri Steppe into the deck.
Back to top
Raves



Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Land:
7 Forest
5 Plains
4 Stirring Wildwood
4 Sunpetal Grove
3 Tectonic Edge

Creatures:
3 Joraga Treespeaker
3 Birds of Paradise
4 Wall of Omens
4 Overgrown Battlement
3 Master of the Wild Hunt
3 Iona, Shield of Emeria
2 Emrakul, Aeons Torn
1 Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre

Spells:
3 Path to Exile
3 Explore
4 Garruk Wildspeaker
4 Summoning Trap

This deck destroys Jund, Vamps, or any other creature strategy. I've been having a lot of trouble against UW control and Morph decks though.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy