Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peasant - WW Frustrating Lifegaining Weenie

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
loki3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Peasant - WW Frustrating Lifegaining Weenie Reply with quote

With ROE, white weenie decks have some interesting new cards.

I tried to put them all together to make a deck that gains life like no other then swings in for the finish behind Brave the Elements and/or Kjeldoran War Cry/Cries:

Quote:
// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
18 [ROE] Plains (3)

// Creatures
4 [ROE] Lone Missionary
4 [ROE] Soul's Attendant
4 [ZEN] Kor Skyfisher
4 [M10] Veteran Swordsmith
4 [M10] Soul Warden
4 [CS] Martyr of Sands
4 [PLC] Aven Riftwatcher
4 [RAV] Veteran Armorer
1 [JU] Benevolant Bodyguard

// Spells
1 [ROE] Survival Cache
4 [ZEN] Brave the Elements
4 [CS] Kjeldoran War Cry

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [DK] Holy Light
SB: 4 [PLC] Sunlance
SB: 4 [MI] Disenchant
SB: 3 [JU] Benevolant Bodyguard

Maybe it could get changed up, but it tries to make a giant life cushion against burn, storm, and stompy/berserk aggro. While protecting cheaply/winning with Brave the Elements.

Yes it is probably overkill, but it is extreme devotion to lifegain, often getting you to 50+ life unless they have mass removal, when you have no Brave the Elements.

MVP: Lone Missionary - 2/1 for 1W that gains 4 life + any for the 8 Soul Wardens. And bounce it with Skyfisher if you really need more life (you prob won't).

Comments??
SB? Lands? I used to run Kabira Crossroads but cut it because it was slow.
loki3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and Survival Cache is +4 life and draw 2 cards(over 2 turns) for 2W. I only run 1 because I consider BtE more important.
wingedcoyote

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the concept of WW with Missionary and Riftwatcher, but I think you're overdoing it just a little. Smile The Soul Warden guys and Martyr don't excite me in this kind of deck -- I'd drop enough of them to fit in four Steppe Lynxes and probably some more Bodyguards. Ballynock Cohort might be work looking at, and maybe Stormfront Pegasus.
Kami5909

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lol'd
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1