Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Card Pricing Site do You use?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
cogdill

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: What Card Pricing Site do You use? Reply with quote

Hello, I would like to know what is your most preferred card pricing website. I do a lot of trading and buying so I want to have the best site for prices, It would also be cool if they showed the price for the foil versions as well. Right now I use Allmagiccards.com and the TC where I play uses findmagiccards.com I think. Are there better sites? Thanks for the input in advance.
Patkany

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I use starcitygames.com. I think its pretty good and it shows foil and foreign languaged cards prices too.
twodioz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few ways to obtain good pricing, but if you are looking to purchase then CardKingdom.com is very good and fair with their pricing.

ChannelFireBall.com is another fair site.
Starcitygames.com is pretty expensive, but they do have all the cards/languages you could ever want.
JVQ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

use trollandtoad.com, I consider is the cheapest one
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use tcgplayer.com since it does an aggragate of EVERY MAGIC CARD SELLING SITE
Tao

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brazillianmen.com is the best site
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1