Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to M-L and MWS

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Murzam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: New to M-L and MWS Reply with quote

So I am a new player to magic league and just recently started using MWS to play test some. I was just curious if it would be a problem during M-L tournaments if I only have MWS as a play choice I have been unable to get apprentice working properly. Also when playing in a tournament do players just use like the MWS chat to communicate during games?
Tao

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one uses Apprentice. Everyone uses MWS chat when they use MWSPlay, which is what everyone uses on magic-league.
Murzam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awsome, thank you.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1