Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If these 6 Samurais were in a fight, who would win?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
whoempah_666

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y2Sky's scenario seems very realistic to me
as they say: " Chuck Norris is so tough that under his beard there's no chin, there's just another fist! " :p
Nevian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty sure the Pirate would win.
Drayen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thran_Golem wrote:
I think one of the Chuck-Norris trained Samurai would win. But then Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight and Benito Mousolini and the Blue Meanie, and Cowboy Curtis and Jon B. the Genie, Robo Cop and Terminator, Captain Kirk and Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan will come out of nowhere lightning fast (after kicking Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass) and kick the trainees ass, so does it really matter?

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, shame on you. Watch this now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
BEWARE R18

And once your done go watch this http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us&q=The+ultimate+orgy&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2