Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

old school magic player (new to this site)

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Drayen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Lol Reply with quote

Monyx.
The best option is probably for you to just join the chatroom and ask for cas games there. Most people will be happy to oblige.

Short of that you could always just join mws.play and play some games there. But people on there may be less forgiving then people from ML.
Chronophobic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same position as the OP. Trying to learn the new rules (no stack for combat dmg, etc.), and figuring out the new cards. If someone wants to play just msg me here or in the chatroom - as long as you don't mind me pausing occasionally to read the cards.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1