Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rise of the Eldrazi Alpha Pics and Patch

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Kienan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Rise of the Eldrazi Alpha Pics and Patch Reply with quote

I wanted to let you all know that, if you want to play around in MWS with the ROE cards spoiled thus far, there is already a temporary patch, which you can get here.

I'm also compiling a Pics patch (low quality, obviously), but I'm going to make my own mockups for the non-English cards, I already made a high quality version of Kozilek, and I'm going to fix All Is Dust and Emrakul as well.

I should have the Pics fairly soon, I'll link it here when it's finished and uploaded. Smile

Stay tuned.
niknight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kienan: Just letting you know that I will delete any link to card pics posted on this site. So DON'T DO IT!
Kienan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niknight wrote:
Kienan: Just letting you know that I will delete any link to card pics posted on this site. So DON'T DO IT!

Oh. Copyright reasons, I guess?

Sorry, didn't know. I was about to, too. Laughing

Thanks for the warning.

Is it alright if I post my own mockups? It uses the official art, though (mockup of a non-English card.)

Thanks.

EDIT: Can I link to another link that happens to have images? I'm not trying to get around you, it's just that if it is a copyright issue than maybe you'd be alright with that? Thanks.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1