Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GW Aggro

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
AkYo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: GW Aggro Reply with quote

//NAME: GW Aggro
1 Behemoth Sledge
1 Basilisk COllar
1 Sigil of the Nayan Gods
3 Stoneforge Mystic
4 Knotvine Paladin
4 Qasali Pridemage
4 Path to Exile
2 Elspeth
2 Day of Judgement
2 Thornling
4 Noble Hierarch
4 Stewart of Valeron
4 Baneslayer Angel

4 Sunpetal Grove
4 Stirring Wildwood
7 Plains
9 Forest
// Sideboard:
SB: 4 Celestial Purge
SB: 4 Kor Firewalker
SB: 4 Grizzled Leotau
SB: 3 Luminarch Ascension

I just made it up because i was playing junk (GWB) and it I soon realized how irrelevant black was and fetch lands tended to kill me.
Knight of the Reliquary and Emeria are cute but not always the best. In this deck you get to equip a Big Bad Exalted creature and bash Smile i'm going to FNM this tomorrow keep in mind I'm 1850+ rating player if you think this is just a noob deck I really don't care i'm just looking for card suggestions.. ty
teh_hetero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoJ work good for you? I'd rather see 1x coup 1x o.ring.
Nevian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a fan of Path, in this kind of deck. I hate acceling others, especially Jund. I would use a different removal(o-ring or journey) Also you may think of Knight of the White Orchid and maybe some Borderposts, can help power out a BSA earlier.[/list]
Shinato

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rating doesn't matter at all. I still think this deck is total crap. It does not beat Jund! It does not beat UW control! Why do you play the deck if it doesn't beat the two best decks in the format?
Zeph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AkYo wrote:
keep in mind I'm 1850+ rating player if you think this is just a noob deck I really don't care i'm just looking for card suggestions

All I read is: I'm too immature to stand criticism therefore I'm going to say I'm superior to you by saying I have a high rank.

I don't know if your ranking is really that but I don't see any proof that shows me you deserve it. That deck plainly sucks. In real life games, people tend to use cheap decks like mono-red and such. You will get owned. I wish you luck and hope your ranking serves as consolation prize.
gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all 1850 means is you have 1 bye for a gp wow, that doesnt even qualify you for most nationals
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1