Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you seen Scarface

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
FrostFire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Have you seen Scarface Reply with quote

Just curious how many of you have seen this movie?
OilSlick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously everyone saw it... Whoever didn't most probably already committed suicide, because if they didn't see it there really is no logical reason for them to live.
Alphakiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's scarface?
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alphakiller wrote:
what's scarface?

the most overrated movie of all time
OilSlick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsy wrote:
Alphakiller wrote:
what's scarface?

the most overrated movie of all time

I would call breathing overrated before scarface
FrostFire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL @oil.....scarface is the shit, especially for the time it was made
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt say it wasnt good, i just said it was overrated
Tao

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who say widely acclaimed things are overrated in an attempt to brush off as unique are gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Thran_Golem

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonproject wrote:
People who say widely acclaimed things are overrated in an attempt to brush off as unique are gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

And using gay as an insult is what? Cool?
Tao

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thran_Golem wrote:
jonproject wrote:

And using gay as an insult is what? Cool?

Cooler than pumping your fist in the club.
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonproject wrote:

Nah, Scarface is overrated. It's a good movie for sure, but really Goodfellas is twice the movie and gets half the appreciation. Same with the Godfather 1&2 with the under 30 set.
Tao

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NahHolmes wrote:
Nah, Scarface is overrated. It's a good movie for sure, but really Goodfellas is twice the movie and gets half the appreciation. Same with the Godfather 1&2 with the under 30 set.

I've yet to hear anyone's opinion being that any part of the Godfather or Goodfellas is worse than Scarface, critics included.

I'll admit, my heart sinks whenever some wigger tells me his favorite movie is Scarface, but that doesn't have shit to do with the movie itself.

EDIT: I just wanna point out that my post says "NahHolmes wrote: Nah..." I thought that was too epic to pass over.
gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonproject wrote:
NahHolmes wrote:

I've yet to hear anyone's opinion being that any part of the Godfather or Goodfellas is worse than Scarface, critics included.

I'll admit, my heart sinks whenever some wigger tells me his favorite movie is Scarface, but that doesn't have shit to do with the movie itself.

EDIT: I just wanna point out that my post says "NahHolmes wrote: Nah..." I thought that was too epic to pass over.

he didnt say people think scarface is better, just no one appreciates how much better goodfellas was than scarface, scarface gets talked about a lot more cause like you said wiggers think its the best movie ever, drugs shooting sex, what more could a movie need
wizmo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are all missing the point .... scarface has terrible acting and violent for the sake of violence.... thats the only thing that makes this movie significant. its the first to really pile on the gore.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1