Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Correcting T2 Filter after updating text spoiler?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
SoloRenegade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Correcting T2 Filter after updating text spoiler? Reply with quote

Every time I add a new text spoiler for a new set and the T2 changes It never updates the filters to the new legal sets. How do I fix this? Currently the filters include Lorwyn block as well and it's annoying to have to flag them off every single time i want to hunt for cards.
asamodious

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem when i added zendikar. I had to get the updated patch from mwsgames after it came out, so if you cant find a solution before they add the WWK patch on mwsgames, just reinstall it from there. But until that comes out, i dunno what you can do.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1