Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RG LD for starcity 5k

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
P_P4E

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spudfuss wrote:
I would cut demolish and chalice for ruinblaster, it hits every deck except vamps including eldrazi green's oran-reef.
Your 9 mana guy seems weak with the theme of the deck he is a great finisher but if you blow up their lands they get 3 dudes. Which could help them stall long enough. Instead of this guy I would consider splashing black and running violent ultimatum.
This would also open your side board to terminate and thought hemorrhage.
If you don't splash black I would main deck the mold shambler. He is great vs planeswalkers. Also this would allow you to curve out hopefully with 3rd, 4th and 5th turn LD which is pretty much game over.

You blow up their lands and give them 3 dudes, then you play Lavaball trap and win.

Or, Like I said, just kill your own lands and have a 9/9 and 3 3/3's in play. I like him for that just as much.
Bande

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been testing this deck out for a bit, and it plays quite well. I have swapped 3 chain reactions for lightning bolts MB because it seems a bit slow and there are so many aggro decks around. Also not sure about the 1 of chalice but needs more testing.
wrxkid950

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to see u have had the same success with it that i have had.

as fo chain reactions if the meta is highly aggro then i would prob do like 2 bolt 2/ reaction and leave 2 bolts and 1 reaction in board to board in. still want to make this as good as possible

also the single chalice is there just as a back up so if u dont hit ramp or explore in opening hand the chalice gives the extra chance of a consistant turn 3 ld.

i had 2 chalice and 3 elvish visonary but seeing that bbe into chalice isnt good nor is drawing one l8 game the elf provides a much better card as cascading into is isnt bad. give u a card and a dude.

still working on the board a little though

recently added slingbow trap vs baneslayer/prosecutor
jordman2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why run green just go blue and then you can run Spreading seas and Mirage it seems pretty good then you get accsess to 8 more Mana Blowouts
JVQ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I took your list and started to play it in mws. It works pretty awesome. However, I had problems against white weenie, how you deal against kor firefalker?

Also, I'm playing 2 chain reaction main with two bolts (just as you said), becasue many many people plays vamps or decks with a lot of creatures.

Summoning trap also seems to be a hard deck to beat, because if they play cobra, and you don't have the bolt, you're almost dead.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2