Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why oh Why make the trial @8 pm tonight??

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Bantos86

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Shagrath wrote:
Yeah i understand why u say that Lost sucks.... cuz Lost isnt for stupid ppl to watch, ppl that watch it must have an <100 IQ to understand it, so i understand why u call it stupid.

Fix'd.
Tao

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IQ doesn't have shit to do with it. It's a long, drawn out show that is clearly geared to make people get sucked into it and get as much DVD sales and attract advertising spots. I've watched four episodes and all of them were predictable as fuck. Who the hell has the time for this show, anyways? I can't even find the time to play in trials anymore.
orphan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Shagrath wrote:
Yeah i understand why u say that Lost sucks.... cuz Lost isnt for stupid ppl to watch, ppl that watch it must have an >100 IQ to understand it, so i understand why u call it stupid.

All instances that the words "you" and "see" appear in the Lost script are written in the same form as in Shagarth's post.

edit: The word "because" does not appear in script either.
Malakai97
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season 1 of lost was great. The rest was crap.
OldBear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On IQ tests I'm about to undertake writing a piece of research based on them, although its more about differences in perception between estimated score and actual score in males and females.

So I took the test myself and got a score of 125, scores range on the test from 70-165 with the average score for the test being 100.

However IQ tests have largely been discredited as being biased towards white males from an upper class background.

For example this is a question i got wrong on the test.

Which one of these is least like the other four and then rather than words there were pictures of a saw, a knife, a spoon, a spade and a screwdriver.

My answer was spoon as its a utensil the rest are tools whilst the supposive correct answer was knife because it did not begin with a S. I think my reasoning provides a much bigger difference than the fact one begins with a K.

Certainly all tradesmen would give the same answer whilst an upper class male would probably be more likely to give the answer knife, Its clearly subjective.

Also I watched my mum take the test also and she completely blindguessed two questions and got them both right. How can you allow a test that is supposively accurately able to tell your intelligence, which has a huge luck factor.

It is entirely possible for someone to take the test with out reading any of the questions and just randomly circling answers and get a higher score than me and on this basis be deemed more intelligent than me.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2