Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Casual Multiplayer Deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
TheGODehT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Casual Multiplayer Deck Reply with quote

My friends at college recently made fun of me because of my lack of a multiplayer deck. I am going to make them pay by destroying all of their lands. My basic deck idea is get rid of all creatures and lands repeatedly and then play some type of win condition. The only problem with my current version of the deck is the lack of win conditions. I only run 4 luminarch ascension (really good in multiplayer) as my win condition. I am considering an iona shield of emeria (1 of), a martial coup( 1 of), and a darksteel collosus (1 of).

Any suggestions on how to make this deck better while keeping my aggro level low in early game so my opponents don't team up against me super early?

The rules my friends play by is any set is fine, but don't play banned broken cards and make sure you follow legacy restrictions on broken cards.

Here's my list currently:

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)
// NAME: Land wog
// CREATOR: TheGODehT

// Lands
6 [CST] Mountain (2)
6 [9E] Plains (1)

// Spells
4 [US] Catastrophe
4 [UL] Impending Disaster
3 [ZEN] Khalni Gem
4 [ZEN] Luminarch Ascension
4 [PT] Devastation
4 [U] Armageddon
4 [ARB] Wildfield Borderpost
4 [ARB] Veinfire Borderpost
4 [ARB] Firewild Borderpost
4 [ARB] Fieldmist Borderpost
1 [R] Sol Ring
4 [ZEN] Day of Judgment
4 [PLC] Boom/Bust
HujuVanikil

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 balance
+4 march of the machines

have fun pissing them all off!
TheGODehT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh sweet, balance is perfect for this deck. I'll add a few of march of the machines in the place of impending disaster and possibly a luminarch.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1