Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I cant join the chat room

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
standarizeMA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: I cant join the chat room Reply with quote

My computer is messed up and anything Java related just wont work or install .. obviously have to get it fixed at some point but i was wondering if you could play trials / masters without being in the chat room. Like possibly private messaging or something>?
Astarael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure you have to be in chat, if you can't get Java to work just get mIRC or similar program which doesn't require Java.
six
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you must be in the chat room to play. this is partly to prevent banned players from being in tournaments, but also to facilitate rulings/questions/etc. as Astarael said, get www.mirc.com or search for xchat-2. honestly, you should get an IRC client anyway, since the ML one is pretty barebones (and bad) and you get more flexibility/options with a real client.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1