Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First Person Shooter games

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
[R]Nchamay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't seen the leaked footage yet befor I played it. Thats why it upset me so much. Also, I didn't like how much the game was like RL. For me I play games, videogame and magic, or read, as a way to get away from reality. Games that are so real like thatare kind of a turnoff.
Jag4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bioshock is okay, but you pretty much covered the best ones here.

I like Shadowrun as well on x-box, it has a small cult following.

Jag
sirkozi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Left 4 Dead ; )
daave259

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankly half-life 2 is the best fps of modern times, a benchmark in story telling in games, and black mesa is coming out soon (which is a fan-made remake of the original).
OilSlick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[R]Nchamay wrote:
Majik wrote:
ok I assume you do not xbox live, because if you did...you can never beat codMW2.

This is the greatest game ever made. Period. If you have it on xbox, its worth paying for one month to play on xbox live. Gears 2 was pretty good but MW 2 is amazing.

As for Fallout 3...get it on PC. It is also a top 5 game imho.

But damn, all of my time goes to codmw2 or mtg.

That may be a bit much. One persons opinion is not fact. Personally I think Ocarina of Time or Super Mario Bros may have been the best ever. Also, not a big fan of a game that has you shoot up civilians.

Shooting Civilians? SICK! I just bought it cause of this. Thanks
MotC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borderlands, Bioshock, Left4Dead 1 or 2, The Orange Box.

Smile
Craze

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't really think much of the shooting civilians mission in CODMW2, I mean is that really anymore sick then chainsawing a humanoid into two?

I'll try the Fallout series next I think. I just need to fix my xBox 360, it's doing that stupid thing where you put a disk in and it just reads "Open Tray" over and over. I need to buy a damn air sprayer can thing.
Magno-
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also a big FPS fan. I'm mostly playing Left 4 Death 2 and Modern Warfare 2 online at this moment.

I liked borderlands as well, you should try that game! Smile
And The Orange Box (duh!)
Buffalo_Wing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majik wrote:
ok my opinion IS FACT.....lol j/k. The level where you shoot down the airport civilians is sickening, I agree. You can just walk through and let the other guys do the killing. The game is rated M for a reason though. Real life should be rated M b/c sick stuff happens everyday.

I dont want to start anything bad, but how much better is a game that promotes homosexuality?( And yes there is a game on the wii that does just that, albeit not directly)

Games promoting homosexuality, an African-American princess in a Disney movie - what's the world coming to these days? I remember when only good old straight white middle-class citizens were featured in media, and my kids weren't learning anything awful like tolerance from their television screens. Thank god we have people like Majik to literally equate homosexual behavior with murdering civilians in terms of how objectionable each is on a video game. With his help, hopefully we can re-establish the old-fashioned, Reaganesque moral spectrum of
(Living by the Golden Rule) --- (violence, killing civilians, murder) --- (not adhering to reactionary, archaic heteronormative morals).
OldBear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffalo_Wing wrote:
Majik wrote:
ok my opinion IS FACT.....lol j/k. The level where you shoot down the airport civilians is sickening, I agree. You can just walk through and let the other guys do the killing. The game is rated M for a reason though. Real life should be rated M b/c sick stuff happens everyday.

I dont want to start anything bad, but how much better is a game that promotes homosexuality?( And yes there is a game on the wii that does just that, albeit not directly)

Games promoting homosexuality, an African-American princess in a Disney movie - what's the world coming to these days? I remember when only good old straight white middle-class citizens were featured in media, and my kids weren't learning anything awful like tolerance from their television screens. Thank god we have people like Majik to literally equate homosexual behavior with murdering civilians in terms of how objectionable each is on a video game. With his help, hopefully we can re-establish the old-fashioned, Reaganesque moral spectrum of
(Living by the Golden Rule) --- (violence, killing civilians, murder) --- (not adhering to reactionary, archaic heteronormative morals).

lol
Spyx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

left for dead
SJM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: First Person Shooter games Reply with quote

Craze wrote:

Halo
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Call of Duty 1-5 and MW 2

How's it feel to be a 17 year old cancer that killed PC gaming?

Ugh. Halo and CoD are trash.

You kids know nothing of FPS gaming.
SJM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walt Disney is vomiting in his grave after big media bought out his company and turned it into a propaganda arm for the American extreme left. Indoctrinating children into brainwashed little soldiers of Al Gore.

Last edited by SJM on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craze

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: First Person Shooter games Reply with quote

SJM wrote:
Craze wrote:

Halo
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Gears of War
Gears of War 2

I'm 21, and why are you such a douchebag
SJM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: First Person Shooter games Reply with quote

Craze wrote:
SJM wrote:
Craze wrote:

Halo
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Gears of War
Gears of War 2

I'm 21, and why are you such a douchebag

Your favorite games are bad and you should feel bad.

Low skill threshold is the problem with those games.

Real gamers play Quake Rocket Arena, RTCW, Enemy Territory, Counter Strike, etc.

If you're gonna play bad casual games just go full retard and play Left4Dead and TF2.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3