Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help with MWS under the Wine windows emulator.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
New_wave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: need help with MWS under the Wine windows emulator. Reply with quote

MWS seems to work fine under the wine emulator, but when I try to load the MWS online play program that comes with it, I get a never ending amount of error messages, does anyone know any good tricks at running MWS under wine. Thanks, and by the way, I am running all of this under fedora 10 as my linux OS.
Tao

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My girlfriend has a Mac and she tried to run MWS under Wine. It's worked fine so far, but whenever she tries to add a card to a deck, the window shifts down a notch. It's really annoying.

Are you sure you're putting in the right code to start MWS Play through Wine?
mchosa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dualboot ftw
New_wave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is duel boot, or how do I duel boot with wine?
New_wave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: I enstalled the core fonts, and it still doesn't work Reply with quote

MWS for some reason doesn't work, but I found anouther program so I am cool for magic
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1