Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 decks. You'd play which one?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
OldBear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanik wrote:
'Too slow, run more 6cc dragons' wut?

Good point, well made.
Thanik

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trotsky1 wrote:
Thanik wrote:
'Too slow, run more 6cc dragons' wut?

Good point, well made.

Well, I don't disagree with him, broodmate is a beating. Just saying maybe he isn't making his point too clearly Razz
SJM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try 2 rampant's and 2 rangers.

But if you're going the ranger/master of the wild hunt route, plan 2 oran rief main deck.
JustKenny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would run the jund version but cut the siege gang for 2 garruk- 2 Broodmate then put in the oran rief lands. also the borderland is no good cut them for sign in blood it will help late game and keep the deck rolling even after a blighting.
SJM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maddawg wrote:
I would run the jund version but cut the siege gang for 2 garruk- 2 Broodmate then put in the oran rief lands. also the borderland is no good cut them for sign in blood it will help late game and keep the deck rolling even after a blighting.

Sign in blood has been tried. Jund doesn't like doing damage to itself and cascade is enough card advantage.
JustKenny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SJM i am going to have to disagree with you on that one. You can't say that "Jund doesn't like doing damage to itself" IT RUNS LEECH! lol his build does not run leech so the pain from sign in blood is not that bad in comparison to what it would do to regular jund. And IMO there is no such thing as enough card advantage.
SJM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh.

I think you could cut 4 leeches for 3 sign in blood and 1 something else (probably a 4th pulse or 3rd terminate).

I just think rampant growth is better if you're cutting leeches because it lets you run 4 bit blast which is amazing and 4 broodmates which end games.
Vodka_drink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SJM wrote:
Both versions are too slow.

You're running borderland ranger over rampant growth which is awful for a lot of reasons.

I would run Ranger over Growth because ranger in theory could be a 2 for 1 and with so much jund hate out there i like my deck to be full with 2f1s
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2