Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THe oppisite of most peoples problems...

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
SpecialK313

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: THe oppisite of most peoples problems... Reply with quote

I have installed the Zendikar update but now I do not have a masterbase beyond standard. What can I do to get everything before alara?
thedarkness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: THe oppisite of most peoples problems... Reply with quote

SpecialK313 wrote:
I have installed the Zendikar update but now I do not have a masterbase beyond standard. What can I do to get everything before alara?

Uh..that..depends. Had you installed the MtG game pack before installing the update? If so..I've never seen that happen before, and therefore can only suggest reinstalling.
SpecialK313

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I had the cards before I installed Zendikar...
VylePhinder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: master.mwsbase Reply with quote

The file master.mwbase can be found if you go to the online help in you Magic Workstation program under Help>Internet Resources>Magic Workstation Home Page. From there go to the Downloads tab then click on the hyperlink to www.mwsplay.com (Ok, so you could have just gone there to begin with, but I thought it might be helpful for you to know that this was easily accesible through the workstation menus). From there Just click the little "exe" link just to the right of the box that has "MTG Card Database 2.5M (19 Aug 2009) (up to "2010 Edition")" Then just put the Master.mwbase file directly inside your Magic Workstation Directory (Folder). Hope that helps, I haven't done it in a while so if that doesn't work just post and I'll see if I can help some more.

Oh, yeah, once you get the file where it needs to be, just go to your MWS program and go to File>Open Libraries, and then click on the Master.mwbase that you moved inside the Magic Workstation Folder.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1