Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vampires! Not only a threat to Standard

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
OilSlick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Vampires! Not only a threat to Standard Reply with quote

*I am posting this on M-L where I know I will be taken seriously.*

Whenever the subject of vampires is brought up most of us will probably say they were something made up to scare kids or to sell books.

"Cmon Vampires? They don't exist!"

Or do they?

It seems obvious to me (and probably to anyone with any thinking power) that vampires are a REAL threat. They are already appearing in the media: Random disappearances, that crappy vampire book, night life becoming much more popular, the bad economy, that crappy new vampire tv show, the even more crappy new vampire movie.... And now it even is getting into mtg (they did not fully take over yet but I'm scared of the next set).
And look at this picture of our president in his vampire form.

The media is trying to convince us that Iran is the number 1 threat to national security. DO NOT BE FOOLED!

And has anyone else noticed how in the past 2 months it has been getting dark earlier and getting light outside later in the morning? Well I have, and I'm not gonna just sit there and take it. I stocked up on wooden stakes, Garlic (whole cloves and powdered), I started taking Plavix (blood thinners) and even though I am Jewish I started to wear a cross (I hope Jesus forgave my ancestors for killing him).

I already attempted to warn the NSA, but sadly I was too late. They responded: "National Security is a serious matter, any more calls like this you will be punished by the full extent of the law" I translated that into: "We (vampires) are already in control of the NSA, you cannot stop us".

Be VERY careful, now with Halloween coming up they can easily blend in with us Humans. TAKE PRECAUTION that hot vampire slut at the Halloween party may very be the real thing.

If we don't act quickly, we will all be dead...

Or even worse: UNDEAD
Shooter
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice pic Very Happy
Zeph

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bahahahaha epic!
Tao

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I already attempted to warn the NSA, but sadly I was too late. They responded: "National Security is a serious matter, any more calls like this you will be punished by the full extent of the law" I translated that into: "We (vampires) are already in control of the NSA, you cannot stop us".

WIN!
Vito

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright, so i'm all about some vamps, esp. the old anne rice NOVELS in particular, and i don't really care for the media portrayals of vampires much other than old skool Boris Karloff shit.........but that little article right there is damned HHIILLAARRIIOUUSS!!! that just made my day.

Thanks Laughing
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1