Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alpha Glitch Help!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
jordman2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Alpha Glitch Help! Reply with quote

I have been dealing with it for about a month now but here is the deal every time a search for something alpha is in it i look in all the standard stuff i see A for Alpha cards like all the cards are in my card selection and its kinda inoying i mean i try to ignor it but i would just like to play with that set gone so i went to go to delete the set from my Masterbase but its not there when i went to go delete it if this is a glitch help me with it so i dont have to do deal with thanks. Smile
ant900

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it means your master base is screwed up, most likely from incorrectly importing a text spoiler. I suggest downloading a new master base and use that
thomasdm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My advice would be just to get the most recent masterbase from

http://www.slightlymagic.net/software/mws/5-mtg-masterbase
jordman2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks it worked Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile
try2hard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a similar problem

i only have in my base Mirrodin and UP

i redid everything should i physicaly delete everything from MWS then reinstall or should the uninstall been enough

even downloaded the new masterbase
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1