Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Banned from #magic-league why?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
StohS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Banned from #magic-league why? Reply with quote

02:37.19 . you have been kicked out of #magic-league by ChanServ ( ninjaclone90 and friends: Ban evasion. Leave us in peace (Weedmonkey) )

I haven't been on the server since last week and I get banned? Even then I was never banned. I would really like an explanation as all I said was HAI GUIZ. Confused
dwarfas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh some dude named ninjaclone90 was super retarded

and trolling.

I took him seriously. and tried to help the guy. But he was just pretending to be in need of help and acting totally retarded.

i do not know why he did it.
~
'
also i think he ninjad nicks and used them.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such complaints dont belong to forums. Next time, simply contact an administrator.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1