Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The most unique problem in 2 years of using this program!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Mr_DoomZ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: The most unique problem in 2 years of using this program! Reply with quote

So pretty much when I first installed MWS on this computer I only had sets up to EVE. SPOILER!!!! all the things I'm about to list DID NOT WORK.

Reinstalling
Replacing the master base from slightlymagic.net
Using the master base from Slightlymagic.net from a diffrent location. ^^^^ this one allowed me to see the sets past EVE but they were not on the set list on the sorter.

I'm at the point that when I reinstall it nothing comes up at all...
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if ur on vista install MWS to a public folder that might fix it
magicalmatt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also if your using vista, you may have to turn your UAC off, that did the trick for me
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UAC?
Jools

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

User Account Control... Not the UAC from the Doom game ^^

Anyway, I suggest to install the program directly on the root, like in a C:\MWS path and when in Vista it's mandatory to set the installation with full administrator privileges.

I have Vista and full licensed MWS, and doing this I resolved every possible problems. Tested right now also with the new Zendikar's updated masterbase... Waiting for the full HQ scans of pics, a matter of some days I suppose. ^^
Mr_DoomZ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome shit guys this fixed it!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1