Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mouse lagging when playing a MWS game.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Limithunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Mouse lagging when playing a MWS game. Reply with quote

So recently my mouse (can't remember the model don't have the box but I know it was a wireless microsoft) started to sometime double-click real fast when I only clicked once, causing me to darw a card when I wanted to slide a card from my library in MWS.

So I buy a new one (a Logitech MX 620 Cordless Laser Mouse) and just to piss me off, it lags when I'm playing a MWS game (the cursor moves slow and I have to click several time to tap/select something)

Is there a way to fix this or it is just the normal behavior of a laser mouse? I suspect the later but just want to be sure. = /

Edit: it even lags when I go on youtube... grrrr
BALLA_STATUS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe its a problem with vista and external mice (i have a laptop with vista and the trackpad works fine but my logitech cordless has the same problem) and im not sure if theres any way to fix it.
Limithunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, finally found the trouble: my mouse recepter was too far from my mouse. >.<

Works great now.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1