Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

October 10 Team Master - Players Looking For Teams

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
HHH1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo i need a team for the master.... Im good at t2 and ext and im alright at legacy send me a message on irc Razz
BALLA_STATUS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i can get my mouse working by the master i'd play ext or legacy if any1 has spots for either format.
kurtyspice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malakai97 ill play extended or standard for you. Just shoot me a message sometime when im in the chatroom
prometheus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would join a team. I have played on the tour, and I won a master a couple years ago with ghost husk. Since starting up on ML again in the last month or so, I've played mostly limited trials. My limited rating has hit 17something. I have had the best results with board control and tricky aggro decks. I wouldn't say I have a 'best format.' I just have opinions.

My first inclination in legacy is to start with the countertop shell; lands and dredge also seem worth consideration. This is the format I am least familiar with.

I think hypergenesis has a real chance in extended. There are a lot of cards Chapin missed in his first glance - a lot of good dorks to put into play, a utility land, and a tool against countermagic. I suspect the deck will also be dismissed by a lot of people. Nacatal.dec and Island.dec are the leaders; Doran and dragonstorm are strong contenders. I think a lot of this format is going to hinge on 1) how many vendilion cliques people are willing to run and 2) how much life a black base deck can afford to lose.

Standard will probably be bloodbraid.format - haste and cascade are good enough to foil DoJ. The go-to is the block deck with a discard plan main for the mirror - cascading into putrid leech is teh suk, and baneslayer makes up backpeddling in the early game. There's also a real chance at a naya deck that tops out at bbe; enemy fecthes make it easier to turn on nacatl, and the hasty 2/2 goblin seems nuts. Finks is out, fetches are in, and white has a cheap answer to angel - burn seems legit.

If some of this resonates with you, or you have a dissenting opinion, drop me a line. I'd like to play some games any time.
CrushU
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for a team... Just in general though, not specifically for the Master. I tend to suck at Constructed, but I'm doing Alright in Standard, at least.

I really just want to play Limited Razz
Teh_Blues

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aparently I need two people to team with. Msg me on irc or pm me.
Hokuto

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys Smile , i need only one more people for our team for the trios. It would be fine if he would take the standard part. U can msg me on irc or pm me
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2