Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

October 10 Team Master - Players Looking For Teams

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: October 10 Team Master - Players Looking For Teams Reply with quote

This thread's for all the players out there who are interested in playing in the team master that haven't managed to get a team together yet. Feel free to post here if you're looking for a team and/or need a team Very Happy. You may also wish to post your strengths (Standard, Extended, Legacy or all three!) here if you are looking for a team.

If you wish to start a team or you wish to add a member to your team, jump across to our Teams Page. Here you can create a team, manage a team you are a Founder or Captain of, and see the ladder rankings of all the teams currently founded on the league. Make sure to check out the Team Rules so you know how it works.

Have fun guys! Smile
Weedmonkey
IvanDano

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll start here...I'm looking for those who are available to team up. My teammates have been inactive on ml for a while now so I guess I could try finding new people to play and test against.

I think that I can play Standard pretty well and Extended...I think Legacy would be the only format that would be a bit tricky since most of my experience is in the first two mentioned...

Thanks for the help!
IkeReilly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in a few good players for my team, I am ranked 40th, the highest of any solo player as a team at least as it stands now, my strengths would be legacy or standard, extended I am shaky and spent most of last season tanking my rating with my monogreen homebrew for fun.
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea of the format for the master ... I see it is Team Trios but doesnt really tell me what formats we will be playing >.<
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a split format master. One player will be playing Standard, one Extended, one Legacy
kittykat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im looking for a team Razz i play standard and extended and do quite well >.>
Malakai97
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legacy. Looking for at least 1700+ people for the other two parts.
kittykat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malachai ill play standard for your team.
Conkisstador

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo- been slowly getting back into M-L stuff (stable internet is the pwnz)
but i'm willing to play. i might have a ptq but i'd be an asset to whatever team i'm on. i've been #1 on site for constructed, limited, and other (all 3 at once july '0Cool

i can be reached on aim conkisstador529
Conkisstador

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao that says july '08 bu the 8 and ) made Cool haha.
bushh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im looking for a team also, standard preferably. i have some trials win & top4s, as well as 2 master top8's including runner up at ML invitational. feel free to contact me
MetalDuck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conkisstador; I'd be happy to have you on my team with DH. I am a very competent player, as is DH, and I remember you from months back.
Tidus-
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im pretty terrible but my team mates are also inactive so i would appreicate it if someone would feel sorry for me
Tink903

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im looking for a team..im very strong in legacy and have been playing the format for many many years...i can play the other 2 formats but im not as experienced Smile
kittykat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tink you can be on my team as the legacy player Smile
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2