Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unoffical Partial Zendikar Patch 69/249 (Fixed new link)

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
KeySam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Unoffical Partial Zendikar Patch 69/249 (Fixed new link) Reply with quote

I took the patch from mtgsalvation created by Memnarch and added the cards spoiled today and the 4 missing enemy fetchlands with random names(dont hate on me for the names Razz ).

To get the patch go here:
http://www.uploadarea.de/files/654tspzfnanaxy6d3uqa88jdc.txt

A Handy How-To For Putting the Spoiler Onto MWS (thanks to Eric Draven from mtgsalvation):

Quote:

1. Get a Back-Up Master Base.
2. Put MWS in Deck Edit Mode.
3a. Click on the Library (Top or Left), save.
3b. Analyze/Add/Remove Sets
4. Add Zendikar with key ZEN.
5. This should say added (some number of) cards.
6. Click a card in the left hand column (top), from the library, then go to File, Save Deck/Library.
7. Here it still wont work and gives the error. So close MWS, then reopen it. This seems to do the trick for me. Sorry if this is patronizing but it's all I did.

I will host some Casual (rating category Other) minis today(extended post roatation and T2 post rotation) so get the Spoiler and build something Wink .

KeySam
Actionjake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am having a problem wear either it says i am not in a mastr grid or syntac problem with my spoiler oh btw mtgsalvation has 88 cards up
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1