Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unjustly Banned From mIRC #magic-league

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
JedD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right! They would have NO idea who am I after staying in my house in Hawaii. And Ari definitely didn't room with me in Kyoto.

Oh wait, here's a picture of me with Dylan in hawaii:
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs114.snc1/4839_1159312975670_1013148487_30493865_406932_n.jpg

Keep believing that everything you say is right. You do that.
enVeA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25 huh? Nice try bud, and if that is WHO you are, then he definitly isan't you're friend and Ari definitly does not like you whatsoever. Stay out of my thread troll, it's seriously pathetic you had to lie to judges and get sum1 just coming back banned because you lost one game, very sad.
JedD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I didn't get you banned. You got yourself banned. Try not to be a sore loser next time and throw sexist slurs around.
enVeA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sexist Slurs...are you kidding me? Now I know for a fact you've been lieing, I've never said a semi-sexist thing in my entire life...and talk about sore losers? You went off on me after GAME 1...look whose talking...and yes, you did get me banned, you got whiney and pissy after YOU won and went and decided to get me banned, good job.
HuDat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone get out of his thread! IM SERIOUS GUYS! LEAVE ENVEA ALONE! *whimpers*
enVeA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...congrats on increasing your post count, I'm not going to post anymore, I'll just take this up with the judges.
JedD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enVeA wrote:
Sexist Slurs...are you kidding me? Now I know for a fact you've been lieing, I've never said a semi-sexist thing in my entire life...and talk about sore losers? You went off on me after GAME 1...look whose talking...and yes, you did get me banned, you got whiney and pissy after YOU won and went and decided to get me banned, good job.

Agains I will state that your last statement, previous to disconnecting, was the grounds for you to be in #judges4you. Once you decided you didn't want to go and you directly disobeyed the orders of a judge, you were banned.

You probably would have gotten a warning, unless you had done this in the past (wouldn't surprise me).

Also at no point did I get whiny and pissy. The only thing I stated was that you didn't know what your card did, which is true. That is neither whining nor acting pissy. You did that, quite a bit, in IRC.
OldBear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this post is clearly generating so much interest i think it might be a good idea to spam on here that the nix tix kamiblock draft que needs 3 more players.
JedD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trotsky1 wrote:
As this post is clearly generating so much interest i think it might be a good idea to spam on here that the nix tix kamiblock draft que needs 3 more players.

Ew Kamigawa block =[
OldBear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It worked only 1 now, 9 tix a draft cant turn that down.

Last edited by OldBear on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
brimstone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of glad I set this ban now. You don't get to refuse to go to #judges4you because you don't want to. I'm not going to waste my time telling you to come there myself. Come back in two days when you grow up a bit.
MetalDuck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best. Thread. Ever.
Ludz
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice prediction Bushviper!
OilSlick

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using envia's thread to make my post count 1 instead of 0.

P.S. Dylan looks like such a queer.

P.P.S. I don't actually know which one Dylan is, but still everyone in that car looks pretty queer
HdH_Cthulhu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh plz dont feed the troll....
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3