Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unjustly Banned From mIRC #magic-league

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
enVeA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Unjustly Banned From mIRC #magic-league Reply with quote

I recently game back to magic a few weeks ago and I just competed in an Extended Mini, I was using a deck my freind gave to me over AIM with no SB, the Hypergen Deck I think is what it's called? I proceed to beat my opponet Game 1 and after the game he yells are me for being a noob, being lucky, being horrible at this game and being a child...so I tell him to stop being pissy and grow up it's a game and it was only game 1, he ended up winning the match but after games 2 and 3 he continued to flame me so I told him to stfu up and stop being a little AHOLE, he continued to talk trash to me on mIRC so I blocked him and was heading to the judges channel when I was banned...I'm sorry but if the judges ban people without knowing anything...this site has gone all to hell since I've been gone...I want to be unbanned and talk to a TO or Judge about my opponents HORRIBLE behavior.
OldBear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like your opponent was friends with the judges thats the way ml has worked for years.
enVeA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is quite sad...the last time I was actually active here it took quite some time to actually ban someone from the channel...and the judges actually made effort to contact the person who was going to be banned, I recieved no warning, no message, no...nothing and was just banned...And I'd REALLY like to know what is going on...not only is it sad on the judges part...but for my opponent to just want to get someone banned when he said he was 25...that's REALLY pathetic.
MetalDuck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're best bet, to be honest, is to find one of the ops, go to his house, and lick his taint. That is the ONLY way shit around here is settled; who has the longest, wettest tongue for Gfo's taint.
enVeA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I should just make really good friends with some of the mods so I can get people banned for calling me lucky, because I was just banned for nothing, so at least someone being semi insulting to me should be DEFINITLY grounds for a perma ban.
Bushviper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, fist off, there are only a handful of people that can ban you from Irc, cause J1s can not. Second of all, Those few that are able to ban people are in the positions they are in based on a outstanding record on ml, a record that could not be achieved by banning random people pissing off their friends. Third of all, 9/10 when someone rants about them being unfairly banned and them being the victim, they leave out the part where they used inapropriate language, racial slurs, or other bannable chatting offenses. If you got banned there was a reason. Did you check the ban message to see who banned you and why? Im guessing not. Even if your opponent was being rude and offensive, do not retaliate in the future, go straight to the judges, otherwise you run the risk of saying somthing that can get you banned. But, rest assured you were not banned because you pissed of the friend of a judge, and anyone who thinks thats how it works in J4U is an idiot. Do you really think I could go "Hey Flippi that Trotsky1 guy is bugging me, can you ban him?" No that would never work, Flippi would first ask me what bannable offences he is preforming and then ask for actual EVIDENCE such as chat logs. People who think judges work only for eachother and their friend, maybe you just had some bad experiences because you couldnt follow the rules and your rage or anger at the time kept you from seeing that, ya, you were being an idiot, yes you violated the rules, and yes you deserved to get banned.
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you PM me on IRC i'm more than happy to hear you out.
enVeA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, sorry no, but I'm pretty sure judges do play favorites, I like you're high opinion of poeple but this is ONLINE, so people will tend to give a crap less, and believe me, I did and said nothing to get myself banned, defend away but that won't change the fact that I was banned for absolutly no reason, so before you turn this into a flame war, I suggest you stay away from my thread unless you have something constructive to say.
JedD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Unjustly Banned From mIRC #magic-league Reply with quote

enVeA wrote:
I recently game back to magic a few weeks ago and I just competed in an Extended Mini, I was using a deck my freind gave to me over AIM with no SB, the Hypergen Deck I think is what it's called? I proceed to beat my opponet Game 1 and after the game he yells are me for being a noob, being lucky, being horrible at this game and being a child...so I tell him to stop being pissy and grow up it's a game and it was only game 1, he ended up winning the match but after games 2 and 3 he continued to flame me so I told him to stfu up and stop being a little AHOLE, he continued to talk trash to me on mIRC so I blocked him and was heading to the judges channel when I was banned...I'm sorry but if the judges ban people without knowing anything...this site has gone all to hell since I've been gone...I want to be unbanned and talk to a TO or Judge about my opponents HORRIBLE behavior.

Funny you say I yell at you about being childish when this is the conversation:

0:05:37 [Jed] <Jed> triggers don't resolve til after htypergenesis etc
0:00:00 [enVeA] <enVeA> lmao, kid, stfu
0:00:00 [Jed] <> kid?
0:00:00 [enVeA] <enVeA> Yes, kid
0:00:00 [Jed] <> that's hilarious.
0:00:00 [Jed] <> is 25 a kid?
0:00:00 [enVeA] <enVeA> Don't get pissy cuz u lost, it's a game.
0:00:00 [Jed] <> don't think so.
0:00:00 [Jed] <> not pissy.
0:00:00 [enVeA] <enVeA> Ur acting like one.
0:00:00 [enVeA] <enVeA> Wow, ur so horrible.

This is what got you banned:

0:04:27 [enVeA] It is now turn 11 (enVeA)
0:04:27 [enVeA] It is now the Beginning Phase, Untap Step
0:04:28 [enVeA] enVeA untaps his/her permanents
0:04:30 [enVeA] Hypergenesis now has 2 (-1) counters.
0:04:31 [enVeA] It is now the Beginning Phase, Draw Step
0:04:31 [enVeA] enVeA draws a card
0:04:31 [enVeA] It is now the Precombat Main Phase
0:04:37 [enVeA] <enVeA> you got it angry little cocked faggot. Very Happy

Notice how I didn't flame you at all? You threw slanders at me, then disconnected.

Judges rightfully banned you because you ignored their call for you in #judges4you.

[14:21:50] <enVeA> Holy shit noob get a life.
[14:21:54] <enVeA> Go away.
[14:22:02] <enVeA> You're not only annoying, but you're terrible.
[14:22:06] <JedD> aww, getting angry now that you're inferior?
[14:22:10] <enVeA> So go have fun losing the next round.
[14:22:13] <JedD> yes, im terrible. i made correct plays and beat you
[14:22:14] <enVeA> Inferior? rotflmao
[14:22:17] <JedD> so i'm terrible.
[14:22:20] <enVeA> I never played the deck before and I had no SB, lmao
[14:22:23] <enVeA> You're garbage, lol
[14:22:30] <JedD> your presence is requested in #judges4you
[14:22:44] <enVeA> That's nice, they can tell me, blocked

That should clear everything up quite well.
enVeA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do realize that logs can and probably are faked every single day...you swore at me more then a sailor with a bad attitude and I don't see that anywhere on there...everything about a log can be changed...you have a personal vendetta because you were spanked Game 1...so please don't lie and fake things to get me banned, that makes you look quite horrible.
JedD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well seeing as I still have the IRC chats open and the logs are saved in a file, they're going to believe me. Also, since the file hasn't been edited since the end of our match, another reason for them not to be faked. Would you like screenshots of all of this? Easily provided.

Edit: As a matter of fact, here. Take a look for yourself.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4356/envea.jpg
enVeA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sure you do, you'll have everything that makes you look good and get me banned, and the time to make it look the way it should no doubt, stay away from my thread troll.
Bushviper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL, its awsome you deny what I said probably happend then criticized me for not saying anything constructive and actualy challanged my knowledge of how things work on ML when I am on of the 10 people on this site that knows how the site actualy workds. Then JedD comes on and proves I was 100% dead on about what happend. God I love being right.
JedD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're so hilarious. You're caught red handed with all the proof necessary. You lied many times, got caught and still deny it. What a sad life you must live.

PS. Tell Ari and Dylan I said what's up.
enVeA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ari and Dylan would definitly have no idea who you are, nor will they care to hear about you, and yet you STILL continue to insult me saying I lead a sad life? Please keep your pathetic and fake statements out of my thread.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3