Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serra and Baneslayer in same set=Proof of milking the cash?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
orphan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperDelfin wrote:
What about Tarmogoyf and Thornweald Archer in the same set? Dark Confidant and Roofstalker Wight?

I think his argument is that the two angles fill the same role. Goyf and Archer, and Confidant and Roofstalker Wight, each fill different rolls at the 2CC spot.
IberianWolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vigilance. serra angel > baneslayer in, for example, a stasis-style deck. if you run a deck that benefits more from vigilants than from FS-LL'ers, then serra is the way to go. she doesn't deserve to be rare for a long time, it's just that she's iconic. so as I said, serra angel would be cool in a deck with stoic angel and stuff. baneslayr wouldn't have been so good.

and anyway, baneslayer is just stupidly overpowered :/ it should be 3WWW or 4WW, IMO.
Duodax

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She´s OK. If player prefer to play Nameless Inversion over Shriekmaw and Bolt over Pte then she is sure to good for them but then it is their own fault.
I mean she does no card advantage and have no protection at least.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2