Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R/B Goblins

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
twodioz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually, it is damage from a permanent. It could be combat damage, but isn't restricted to combat damage.

A Tarfire will allow the Erwig Squad to be played for it's prowl cost.
gdhack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um BFT doesnt really hurt u lol it hurts if u have one red creature out on the board but like i said the point of the deck is to get excel gorger lay hand out or control and dominate and with the terminates idk im thinking about going to doomblade but theres just so many black creatures that u can kill but yeah ill probally switch it over

last note manequin is really nice in testing the only problem is i need to cut down to 2 move one to sb have to many non goblin cards for gorger to activate theres been games where i wish i had it but so far

4-2 against Bant the deck absolutly fails if u get an ear wig for baneslayer and just outplay them also watch out for pesky tricks

7-1 against burn u flat out beat kill smother anything with burn just make sure u absolutly get an ear wig out for volcanic fallout

kithkin elves and aggro u usally win these so far ive played against elfs have to play against kithkin but yeah

and control the deck is the best at beating so far usually after u side its gg to but i hope zendikar brings more goblins since i believe half the list rotates anyways so idk but my next deck im posting is RG aggro and its mu's it recently caught my attention in the last trial going 4-0 and i think it has some power behind it Smile

and as far as burn goes im starting to point to see if that helps my other mu's against cascade control and what not thats a hard mu but if u land a gorger u usually do ok depends on the hands this deck is 50/50 u either get amazing turn 4-5 kills or u just lose kinda like belcher ;P but ill play it in next tytpe 2 trial until then

Love b4 Hate
MTB
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take out Makeshift Mannequin and a Sensation Gorger for Lightning Bolt.

Sensation Gorger is surely good as you say, but not all the time! It is best if you have already emptied your hand and the board is not filled with creatures. Aka mid/late game. It is not good vs other aggro decks with a lower curve than yours, and it is not good if the opponent has many instants and lots of mana (5cc). It is, to put it short, a bit too red-flavoured for its own good - randomizing everything into a luck-based non-strategic gameplay.

Don't take it out. I like the card since I used it in a Draft once, but you could reduce the numbers so that you get it lategame rather than early on. That is, 3 or 2-of.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2