Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

order of graveyard

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
getmatt201

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: order of graveyard Reply with quote

If I have a card like krovikan horror in my graveyard can i stack my graveyard so I get it back into my hand?
braveghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new rules for standard, extended, and block allow you to change and re-arrange your graveyard, how you want.

However, any format or play with cards older than Urza's Block(correct me if I'm wrong), you can't change the graveyard how you want. The reason for this is because of card's like Horror.

There are card's that allow you to stack your graveyard how you want, such as exiling card's in between the krovikan horror and a creature.
LordHawk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rule is if you have 2 or more cards heading to the graveyard at the same time. You are allowed to decide in which order you put them in there.
Ggerg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: order of graveyard Reply with quote

getmatt201 wrote:
If I have a card like krovikan horror in my graveyard can i stack my graveyard so I get it back into my hand?

LordHawk wrote:
The rule is if you have 2 or more cards heading to the graveyard at the same time. You are allowed to decide in which order you put them in there.

...does this really seem like an answer to the question to you?
LordHawk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt even see the question. My bad.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1