Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MWS - Flashes White

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
ltmaniac

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: MWS - Flashes White Reply with quote

My MWS flashes white on and off during matches. This happens occasionally.. not all the time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for looking.
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Close or minimize all windows other then MWS. Most likely it's something to do with a window (probably the chat window) refreshing at a different layer.
ltmaniac

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't think about that.. i'll try it out. thanks for the suggestion Smile
niknight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What that means is that your MWSPlay application has stopped responding. Most times it is easily solved by letting it sit for a moment.
Loop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happens to me all the time even if I have nothing else open, doesn't seem to affect gameplay at all though.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1