Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Standard T2 Trial 08/06/09 Top 3 Interviews

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
LordHawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Standard T2 Trial 08/06/09 Top 3 Interviews Reply with quote

Brimstone
Name: Chris Mascioli
What was your deck choice and why? 5cc (JedD's list) and because I had no idea what else to play.
What do you feel your worst matchup today was? Umm, nothing has been close
Anything else you would like to add? not really

[Brayan]
Name: Brayan Hernandez Rey
What was your deck choice and why? Blighling Burn, because i like faster decks in this slow metagame
What do you feel your worst matchup today was? cascade 5cc
Anything else you would like to add? Go go ratonvaquero Team and gogo latin guys! #Hispanos rules

Ik
Name: Ian Kendall
What was your deck choice and why? I chose to play UB fae because after Nationals a lot of people seemed to play 5cc and I felt good about the matchup, regardless of the fact that they have Volcanic Fallout AND Stag.
What do you feel your worst matchup today was? Jacob Van Lunen's Naya deck from Nationals that I played round 2 because it played Bloodbraid Elf, Fallout, mainboard Stag, big one drops... lots of bad things for Fae.
Anything else you would like to add? Hmmm just wanna thank KingJames for scooping me after sacking me out since he said he had to leave later in the tournament Smile

You can find these deck lists @ http://www.magic-league.com/deck/53455/standard_t2.html#Cruel%20Control6223
LordHawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incase you didnt know Brimstone took 1st, ik took 2nd and [Brayan] took 3rd.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1