Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

8/2/09 Magic-League Master Coverage

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
neosystems
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: 8/2/09 Magic-League Master Coverage Reply with quote

For anyone who doesn't know yet, we did coverage of the entire master on Sunday. The coverage can be found:

http://h1.ripway.com/neosystems/coverage1.html

Anyway, we'd like to know what you thought of it, what could be improved, things you want to see more of, less of, etc.

Just any thoughts you have about the first fully-covered master.

Thanks.
Lynolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 8/2/09 Magic-League Master Coverage Reply with quote

The coverage of the matches should have more paragraphs rather than the text being all condensed like that, as it becomes harder for people to read. It also doesn't need to be so big, like telling what lands each player plays each turn, unless it is somewhat relevant to the course of the game (like a Murmuring Bosk damaging the controller). The coverage by neosystems on the match of Mishimakaz and Pikanso is a good reference for the future, altough, like I said before, some paragraphs could work there.

Apart from that, I believe everything else is ok. I loved to see this idea rising on magic-league. Keep up the good work! Mr. Green
Qamiqaze420

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yall made me vs caith a feature match but never covered it...

all good though. i got my ass wooped anyway.
neosystems
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qamiqaze wrote:
yall made me vs caith a feature match but never covered it...

all good though. i got my ass wooped anyway.

Sorry about that. The issue probably was: Roo took over coverage for most of the swiss and I took over the last two rounds + Top 8.

We didn't really have good communication on who had features toward the end when Roo had to leave, and as a result, some feature matches were completely lost. In the future, we will almost 100% be avoiding this ever happening again.
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 8/2/09 Magic-League Master Coverage Reply with quote

Lynolf wrote:
The coverage of the matches should have more paragraphs rather than the text being all condensed like that, as it becomes harder for people to read. It also doesn't need to be so big, like telling what lands each player plays each turn, unless it is somewhat relevant to the course of the game (like a Murmuring Bosk damaging the controller). The coverage by neosystems on the match of Mishimakaz and Pikanso is a good reference for the future, altough, like I said before, some paragraphs could work there.

Apart from that, I believe everything else is ok. I loved to see this idea rising on magic-league. Keep up the good work! Mr. Green

We are entirely limited on the skills of the people we recieve. We do have a line of coherence that we'll be raising for future masters, but we do appreciate the input everyone has.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1