Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trial Times on Weekdays

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments

What time would you like trials to start on weekdays?
8am EST
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Noon EST
16%
 16%  [ 33 ]
2pm EST
14%
 14%  [ 29 ]
6pm EST
37%
 37%  [ 75 ]
10pm EST
17%
 17%  [ 35 ]
Midnight EST
6%
 6%  [ 13 ]
3am EST
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
5am EST
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 200

TugaChampion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noon EST and 2pm EST are the best times for me. They start at 5pm and 7pm so they don't finish that late like the t2 trial yesterday which started at 11pm!! Most people don't want to stay awake the whole night and for Europeans I'm in GMT so for the eastern countries they start even later. That's why I think that a reasonable part of the trials should be at either non EST or 2pm EST.
FR33BALLA247

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like 6pm it is ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!!!
Craze

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm don't revive old posts
FlyingFreak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch lol I misvoted, I vote on midnight EST but I meant Noon EST :p, sorry
Lynolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought people wanted trials at 6pm EST. that's 11pm GMT.

However, now there are trials at 8pm EST. That's 1 AM here and, obv, I'm not going to play a trial at 1 AM. That sucks!

Why have you changed the trials hour? I've never seen a trial at 8pm EST! And in the eastern countries they must start like 3 AM or something... I can imagine them waking up and seeing a trial coming to an end! Shocked

I don't like trials being at 6pm, but 8pm that's even worse! Can someone do anything about this? tnx
MilanG[GER]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ant900 wrote:
Noremac wrote:
Why not do two a day? I can't do unless its 8pm cst or later. I think two a day could be handled and would be worth it.

if we did that we would probably make masters invite only again

sounds nice to me
Dragonmast3r

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

at 8 PM CET

would be great
McRishel42

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it sucks that 6pm had over 30 more votes than anything(2nd place was 12pm eastern), but yet they almost NEVER run trials around that time. i work from 7am to 5pm eastern 10 hrs a day, and usually miss every single trial all week. At least one at 6pm during the weekdays would be nice, please?
algorythym

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the real problem is that every trial is the same time. We as players are spread around the world. Even if we do pick a time, not every trial should be at that time. For example, for the last few weeks almost every weekday trial has been at 4EST, or 1PST for me. I have a job and can't play. But I know that there are people who can play in those trials. The solution is so simple. Leave some of those, but put some other day's trials at other times. A long time ago the trial times on here were very random, and it was awesome because no matter where you lived you got to play in one eventually. But with the rigid, all weekday trials at one time plan, no matter what you do, some people are going to get shafted.

This

Right now it is essentially impossible to play a weekday trial on the West coast. We get 11AM and 1PM. Mix up the times people, please.
Jools

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As my personal opinion, I vote for the noon EST time, but methinks also 2 from 4 pm can be quite good for standard european times. Or can I suggest two or three separate Trials (e.g.: one for PST, one for EST and one for CST), and then, with the best players amongst these Trials, a single Trial event with a starting time maybe more compatible and enjoyable for that resulting little bunch of players qualified?

My excuses for my bad english (I'm italian and usually I play some local event with real cards - now it's few days I've bought MWS and started to experimenting ^^) but my proposal is intended to give with each timezone separation for Trials (maybe called phase one? ^^) access to much more people, and then it's quite obviously that the second-phase Trial (the one with the best qualified from timezoned previous Trials ^^) can stand less time & participation problems.

Just an idea... ^^
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2