Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to fix Mal VundoG Trojan

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
gdhack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: How to fix Mal VundoG Trojan Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any programs that are free that can get rid of this trojan i have tryed everything from trend mircro house call to pc tools spyware doctor does anyone know how to remove these manually by any chance the files are infected on windows 32 so i just dont want to go in there and start deleting stuff any help would be greatly appreciated btw dont download key code generators its bad oh and if any one knows where i can get a good diablo 2 zip file pm me Wink thanks
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, a Diablo 2 pack costs like 20 bucks and you need an activation key to play online. You deserve the virus you have stuck yourself with. Format C:
HuDat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.. spyware doctor contains multiple viruses..

Try this site: http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?s=28dd611e7c9f974ab57e8e122ba92b41&showforum=9

Make a post and the experts there will take you step by step in cleaning your computer fully.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1