Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A game you may like

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
OldBear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: A game you may like Reply with quote

Below is a link that follows to a celebrity version of top trumps I am addicted, Im sure some of you who like me simply love all card games will as well.

http://msncelebrity.trumpsonline.com/trumps_game_p1.html?ran=32256

My highest score is 32

Tips on playing as obvious as it is always pick a stat of 10 or an A if you can.

Talent and height are probably the too stats with the least high scores, There are alot of notorious and Sexy women. Any man with rubbish stats in everything pretty much just pick height alot of small women i.e if you have the misfortune of drawing peter andre 5ft 8 and above is a good score. The talest person on the game as far as I am aware is Prince william at 6ft 3, there are 3 or so people on 6ft2 Tiny women famous for very little who are not notorious are the bane of you in this game, like miley cyrus and jessica simpson.

I totally disagree with alot of the sexiness rating on this game for the girls no idea how to rate men, depressingly (for me being 5ft7) with men there seems to be a strong correlation between sexiness and height.

I think almost every girl with big brown eyes is underated on the sexiness department, whilst a few years back my thing would have been blondes. Whilst now I do not see how Kylie minogue gets a 10 although I do think whatever score they gave nicole richie for sexiness was harsh, i think shes quite nice.

As bad as these peoples ability to judge whats sexy and what is not is, its subjective and excuseable but Jay Z getting a 10 for talent and Kanye West a 9 is laugh out loud wrong.

Enjoy!
Ggerg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo ooo ooo adictive AND horrible
nice
OldBear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it i made the high score table TAW 42 thats me, this is one of the defining moments of my life bet you can not beat me!
ik
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been playing this off and on all day cuz of you... and how the fuck is Eva Longoria not a 10 =/
OldBear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ik wrote:
Ive been playing this off and on all day cuz of you... and how the fuck is Eva Longoria not a 10 =/

Sorry and I agree, when ever she lose to kylie or someone like that im like what crap.
HuDat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stupid how some cards are worse in every category.. kind of defeats the skill in the game.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1