Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

According to the spoiler.....

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
zturchan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Birds is generally considered quite a good card. Jump, that's terrible, but a card like Birds is Very playable, although not as splashy as a WoG
mortimus81

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was my understanding when WOTC planned the 2010 core set that there was a posibility of 2 core sets being standard legal......maybe no wrath or damnation is a sign of this being possible after all......
Delicious

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsy wrote:
have you been playing t2 lately... its dominated by creature decks inspite of wog, whats going to change the creature decks are so good that wog is irrelivant, kithkin can win despite numerous wrath effects and token decks play their own wraths... i dont think it will matter all that much, every year someone complains, but wotc knows what theyre doing and it wont matter if wrath isnt there, white control decks arent good anyway.

did you just say they know what they are doing?

Check the new rules and come back
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the new rules are fine trust me once you get used to it its no big deal, i thought they were bad also but after playing with them the rules are perfectly fine and dont change anything other than making some cards bad and others good
spudfuss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: white wrath effects Reply with quote

Although we might not have wrath, there is still martial coup, sourglass, hallowed burial. there is also infest jund charm vallout pryoclasm earthquake evacuation, while all of these are sub-par to wrath of god i think we could make due.
LONE_GUNMAN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsy wrote:
your all noobs, wotc did the same thing with birds and nothing bad came out of it. why would you want wrath when u can ball lightning ppl

umm, green didnt even get played that summer becuase of the impact green took. White contol is dead without WoG. I use WoG in any control take that can afford it. lots of the time instant steam blast or infest isnt big enough. 3 damage is good, but wolly thoctar still kills me. i hope the mtgsalvation spoiler is a lie.
Burton911

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood_Magus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why you want to play a WoG when you got a 5 cc with:
First strike
Lifelink
Fly
Pro demon
Pro dragon
5/5

Op... ._. a deck killer ._. How to manage vs it?
penpen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood_Magus wrote:
Why you want to play a WoG when you got a 5 cc with:
First strike
Lifelink
Fly
Pro demon
Pro dragon
5/5

Op... ._. a deck killer ._. How to manage vs it?

PtE? Terminate? New Terror?

Sarcasm tags are recommended
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2