Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael Jackson Dies

Goto page 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Delicious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Michael Jackson Dies Reply with quote

Love him or hate him, no one could take away from him that he was really the prince of pop. His flashy dance moves, hypnotic singing and wacky personality will live on forever in popular culture.

Good night, sweet prince August 29, 1958 June 25, 2009.
Burton911

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the only good thing he has done was fetching up Eddi van Halen for Beat it, and even that he probably havent done himself.

So ...
Crevette

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad. This guy change the modern music.
Jacois

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how hard is it to show a little restraint in comments?

(edited by Nico)
Lynolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. It's just bad. He could've had everything with his tallent, but instead he "fell to the dark side".

Still, despite the big mistakes he made, there's one thing you can't deny: he was the king of pop music, and a hell of a dancer, and his records are the proof.
Flaxh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of MJ but we all know the impact he had and the amazing dancer/singer/writer he was.

Just to remember:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-blEgMyJwU
OldBear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nico wrote:
I think that any child that is famous like he was from his 5th or something like that is due to get scarred, because the press and the people surrounding him will act like vultures.
It is a shame that people tend to consider their wallet more important than the psychological health of a child.

:<
Delicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i loved his music and his dance moves. I can honestly say he was an idol to me in how he came from nothing and had everything. Even after tasteless jokes, he is still my hero
OldBear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His death marks the end of an era maybe of people who were only more crazy than they were talented. Its disappointing to see the unimaginative modern celebraties investing and using there money wisely its just not rock and roll.
NebUluS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: a few points to note Reply with quote

1. He is a accused (and i dont have any idea why he wasnt sent away)pedophile. 2. Now he is dead (and everyone sounds very sad).
3. What changed in point #1
Delicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nico wrote:
You hit the nail right on the head: he was accused. You ommit one very important fact: There was only ONE case agfainst him started by the state. In this case he was found not guilty by a jury. It seems that a lot of people have never heard of the principle innocent until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, unless it concerns their own little person. Yes, there were (as far as I remember) two civil cases against him. The first case he settled, and I can understand that because he had money to spare and didnot want a long-winded and exhausting case. This way it was just easier, and I guess he had money left. Also, if that case had a strong base,I would not go for a settlement, so that leaves some question marks too. In the other case they decided to fight the allegations and he totally won that case because multiple sources testified that the main reason to even start a case was to get quick money and the boy and his father had bragged to some people that they made the whole story up.
So, to sum it all up, there have been 3 cases, in wich none of them he was found guilty of child molestation. I understant people have a natural fear of child molesters, and if someone touches my kids I have plans for a very slow and agonizing dead for them, but as long as someone is not convicted, he is innocent.
Also, no, I am not an avid Michael Jackson fan. I am more into to rock. I just hate it that people so easily jump to conclusions about a person that they don't know, and only see the excessive behaviour, and jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts

i can honestly say, i have never heard such truths spoke in my life
Craze

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but Michael Jackson was arguably a good singer. I never saw the big deal about him. But what was a big deal, the thing I and most of everyone else will remember about him was that he was an accused pedophile. Whether found guilty on this is not the point. The point was that as majority sees it, the dude was a sick fuck. But apparently we can only see the good in him.

So RIP Michael Jackson, you were a perverted psycho Caucasian wannabe, but hey at least a few people thought you could sing.
AnnulVapore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craze, I am hereby accusing you of being a kangaroo fucker.

You will forever be known as a kangaroo fucker. It does not matter if you are, or are not, actually a kangaroo fucker. All that matters is that I have now accused you of this, and so that shall be your legacy.

If you went and killed yourself, that would still be your most remembered trait: Craze, the kangaroo fucker.
Delicious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, like trueeevil's death post, it turned into a fight

and will probably be locked now

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2