Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BW toolbox

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Legacy (T1.5) Decks
cdubs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting list. I really like the toolbox technology. Runed halo might be some tech too if you would want to try that out against tendrils/combo etc. Maybe even rule of law or nether void. Just some ideas. Ima try out your list cuz me likey.
MikeL123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 land (only 16 color-producing land) seems really light to me. I know you have Sensei's, Relic, Confidant, etc, so it's effectively a little more than that. But I'd think you need at least 22 land in this deck.
MikeL123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... some possibilities include:

Engineered Plague (Explosives kind of covers a lot of the usefulness of this)
Crucible of Worlds
Ghostly Prison (not sure what this is here for but I think Plague or Explosives could cover it too)
Cursed Scroll (who is going to have something main-deck that makes you need a colorless, non-creature damage source? And couldn't you just Vindicate whatever it is?)
Sensei's Divining Top (awesome card, but it's not a silver bullet against anything, is it?)

I'd probably drop Ghostly Prison, Cursed Scroll, Sensei's Top, and Engineered Plague and throw in two more black mana producers and two Mishra's Factory. If you're keeping the Crucible, you may as well have some manlands to recur, just in case.
IkeReilly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue with this is, with the relative high casting cost of some spells, cutting SDT seems harmful, and only having one means casting ET for it very often and having to ignore anything else you need to tutor for. So if anything i say bump up the SDT count to two or three.
Zoom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 vault of whisper to tutor for when you need B.
Alphadonk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A ding
Alphadonk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engrishskill&DoomBring3r have good points More tutors maybe fewer but more effective targets
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Legacy (T1.5) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2