Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me :)

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Blancoke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Help me :) Reply with quote

Hey fokes,

I'm participating a game to win some tickets for a festival in Belgium (Rock werchter). But to win them, I need minutes.
I (we) gain minutes by playing a game. It takes only 3 minutes to play it.

So what do i want you to do?
1)Go to http://jupiler.be/festivals/
2)Give in a birthday (for example, 20/05/1989

Then you should press 'verder in het nederlands' for dutch or 'continuer en francais' for french. If you don't speak both of these languages just proceed with 'verder in het nederlands'.

After pressing that, you should click on Start game, you click on ''play'' in the row of ''rock werchter'' and than press on ''play now''.

So what's the game? You are walking in the grass and when you see a cup, you have to press on spacebar. At that point we gain extra seconds. Do not press spacebar when you see a banana. When your done you have to type 'Polinho' in the white space and press 'toevoegen'

Thx in advance! Smile

Blancoke
Jacois

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A preemptive "fuck you" to your advanced "thx"
Blancoke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow guy
You must be the most friendly guy arround here Surprised respect..

Hope you do well in life Wink
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow.... how about no.. spam much?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1