Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My gb list

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
PenguinSlave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vedrfolner wrote:
PenguinSlave wrote:
look i dont wanna troll at u,the deck runs fine as is ive tested it,i want advice on SB and the spot where colossus was,i prob will buy 4 by nats but as a back im finding out.thanks

No-one gives a shit which cards you have and which you don't. If you don't got the money for the best cards for your deck, then say budget deck.

"fine" isn't good enough. The only deck description that counts is "optimal".

sigh,seriously.just climb in a deep hole and die.all i asked was help with the deck,but no i EXPLAINED i have no COLOSSUS's BUT NO RETARDS LIKE U CANT SAY ANYTHING HELFUL
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PenguinSlave wrote:
Vedrfolner wrote:
PenguinSlave wrote:
look i dont wanna troll at u,the deck runs fine as is ive tested it,i want advice on SB and the spot where colossus was,i prob will buy 4 by nats but as a back im finding out.thanks

No-one gives a shit which cards you have and which you don't. If you don't got the money for the best cards for your deck, then say budget deck.

"fine" isn't good enough. The only deck description that counts is "optimal".

sigh,seriously.just climb in a deep hole and die.all i asked was help with the deck,but no i EXPLAINED i have no COLOSSUS's BUT NO RETARDS LIKE U CANT SAY ANYTHING HELFUL

AND I SAID GET A FUCKING COLOSSUS

I don't care how. Sell your browneye on the market or something. Unless you explain which decks you expect to meet in that tourney of yours, you won't get useful sideboard help. Now noone will give you help even if you begged prettyplease.

Learn some internet etiquette, loser. When you ask for help, don't slap the hands extended to you.

You have been given plenty of great advice. This is the best one you will ever get:

Learn to play magic.
PenguinSlave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO FUCKEN DIE U USELESS PIECE OF SHIT EXCUSE OF A LIFE
PenguinSlave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok im over u guys now.this is piontless
SniperMayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PenguinSlave wrote:

If you ask for help, you should never attack the giver of the advice. If you want to improve your deck, you have to pay the price of the cards. This is MAGIC. If you don't want to improve the deck why do you ask? Go play yugioh. It's cheaper.

The deck will NEVER improve from this card pool.
PenguinSlave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i only attacked them cause they cant read i stated alot of things after the build then the say exactly what i said dont thats not advice u fucktard,now seriously i dont care what anyone has to say anymore ill figure it ou myself
Zapgaze
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SniperMayer wrote:
PenguinSlave wrote:

If you ask for help, you should never attack the giver of the advice. If you want to improve your deck, you have to pay the price of the cards. This is MAGIC. If you don't want to improve the deck why do you ask? Go play yugioh. It's cheaper.

The deck will NEVER improve from this card pool.

Just going to sneak in here and point this out: Yugioh is DEFINATELY not cheaper than Magic:)

Also, please stop swearing, it's painful to look at:(
R3wind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must be playing the wrong game. Yugioh has singles that are over $1000?

No, really you don't have to run CC. He is great and all. Cloudthresher is very good atm and is pretty easy to get.

I do like the basic idea that you have here. I am going to say this one thing. You have to splash red. The mana is very easy. You just need to run Civic Wayfinder, Savage Lands, and a few Mountains. I have a very good mana base and it runs 12 basic lands. The reason that it works is Civic Wayfinder. He never gets countered as most players undervalue him. Also the fact that he does not get countered meens that he is always +1 card advantage, mana fixing, deck thinning, and 4th turn land drop.

I think that it is almost as good as Mulldrifter.

Btw you just turned off some of the best minds in the game by your own words. Myself am not one of the best minds in the game so I thought I would post a reply.

It's an effin game play nice and have fun.
Rinish

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why don u run 59 lands and a siesmic its cheaper u fuck face
Momir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awh, you hurt the little fuck's feelings, guys. He is obviously so much better at Magic than anyone here, he only came to show off his awesome deck for nationals.

God, I hate stupid, ignorant, egotistical little shits like you, PenguinSlave. I am not going to even talk about your deck, I am just going to insult your intelligence (or lack thereof), because I cannot stand idiocy and stupidity. And, for the record, you're the ONLY one who has shown any form of stupidity here.
darkwizard42
Level 2 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah some Yu-Gi-Oh misprint Blue-eyes ultimate dragon or something sold for like 5,000, and there are some tournament Crush Card Virus cards worth like 1,700 or something...

But, yeah, no one gives advice to flaming, cursing, punctuation-abusing people...
Neosgeo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pulse sb is the stone cold nuts lol
asamodious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty. This is for nationals, so you should defiantly make every attempt possible to find the colossus.

You should try and borrow them, or trade for them at the tournament. Its the best possible card for the slot, so you should do everything u can to make the deck the best possible. That will give you a much better chance of actually doing good instead of losing because you dont have the proper cards.
Madstrike

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So infest in the mainboard and maelstron pulse in the sideboard? looks like we a gotta a winner guys. Also, if ur gonna run Sygg(wich you shouldnt) run 2 at the most. If you dont have chamelleon colossus run lieges.
Ggerg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this=serious question: how the hell did you qualify for nationals?!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3