Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My gb list

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
PenguinSlave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: My gb list Reply with quote

nationals is basically a month away and this is what i wanna play.

Lands
4 EVE Twilight Mire
4 10E Llanowar Wastes
5 SHM Forest
4 LRW Gilt-Leaf Palace
2 ALA Swamp
4 10E Treetop Village

Creatures
4 10E Llanowar Elves
4 ARB Putrid Leech
4 LRW Wren's Run Vanquisher
4 LRW Garruk Wildspeaker
2 SHM Murderous Redcap Assassin
3 SHM Sygg, River Cutthroat

Spells
4 LRW Thoughtseize
3 ALA Infest 1BB Sorcery
1 10E Loxodon Warhammer
4 LRW Nameless Inversion

Sideboard
2 SHM Murderous Redcap
1 ALA Infest
4 10E Pithing Needle
4 ARB Maelstrom Pulse
4 ALA Naturalize

ok now if u noticed in the main there is 4 cards short that was the spot for chameleon colossus.on mws i play four of them in real life i short 4.so im looking for a decent filler to take that spot. plus i'd like some help with the sb.and yes i have tested the deck and it works fairly well and no i dont wanna splash red for bloodbraid elf,well i lie i do wanna but the lands are a problem.thanks no trolling please.
Duodax

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sygg without burn is crap, yo want to draw on the opponentīs turn too.
PenguinSlave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duodax wrote:

ok thanks for that useless piece of information.someone with some actual advice this time.sygg works and i will keep playing it.its amazing
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PenguinSlave wrote:
Duodax wrote:

ok thanks for that useless piece of information.someone with some actual advice this time.sygg works and i will keep playing it.its amazing

Sygg works when you have sources of damage in your deck that deals 3 damage, either as direct damage like Incinerate, or as creatures with 3+ power and evasion.

None of your creatures (apart from Garruk tokens) have 3 power, and none of them got evasion.

Which means that Sygg does not reach anywhere near his potential in your deck.

Add Shriekmaw at the very least.
gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vanquisher, putrid leech, treetop village all hit for 3 i dont think those are garruk tokens, your an idiot Vedrfolner
stone_d
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 infests main seem bad. better play colossus i think,
or add red for bloodbraid + anathemancer + jund charm. (then you would also have more to reveal to the vanquisher)
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsy wrote:
vanquisher, putrid leech, treetop village all hit for 3 i dont think those are garruk tokens, your an idiot Vedrfolner

Neh you're the idiot here. None of those have evasion (well, Village, but you shouldn't attack with it if they can block it). So the point still stands. The deck has no means of consistently hitting the opponent for 3 damage.

The reason people notice Sygg in there, is that it does not fit in the deck. The deck would be better off with more Rock-style cards instead.
Rinish

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u only got 8 elves in the deck vannquisher is gonna cost 5 most the time ..why is there no chameleon ? it could help
PenguinSlave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK u retards read i cant splash red for the retard who posted that i said i dont have the lands for that,and the other 2-3 retards asking why im not playing colossus i fucking said i dont have any.READ before u say something stupid.

thanks to the guy who actualy said something useful,i tried shriekmaws but i found right now that redcap is more useful,the infests are for the current meta.sigh these people who now nothing.must stfu seriously
OldBear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PenguinSlave wrote:
ok now if u noticed in the main there is 4 cards short that was the spot for chameleon colossus.on mws i play four of them in real life i short 4.so im looking for a decent filler to take that spot.

Rinish wrote:
why is there no chameleon ? it could help

Try reading the full post before replying.
PenguinSlave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks trotsky.at the moment im running creakwood liege in colossus spot but idk
miguel_sp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that u dont have cham colosus and other cards but it seems very simple to me, if u dont have all the cards, why u dont ask for them? Or, u know, play other deck.
And now be rude and insult me :-O
PenguinSlave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look i dont wanna troll at u,the deck runs fine as is ive tested it,i want advice on SB and the spot where colossus was,i prob will buy 4 by nats but as a back im finding out.thanks
PenguinSlave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok that made me lol
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PenguinSlave wrote:
look i dont wanna troll at u,the deck runs fine as is ive tested it,i want advice on SB and the spot where colossus was,i prob will buy 4 by nats but as a back im finding out.thanks

No-one gives a shit which cards you have and which you don't. If you don't got the money for the best cards for your deck, then say budget deck.

"fine" isn't good enough. The only deck description that counts is "optimal".
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3