Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic-League´s players performance in GP Barcelona

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Flaxh

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoomBring3r wrote:
stone_d wrote:
Didn't the winner of the GP play primal command targettting a treetop when his opponent had mana open?

Totally off-topic...

When Jedi Failtricks go wrong, that happens. :>

Btw, "the winner of the GP" is a m-l player, so just cheer him up instead of pointing that stupid mistake over and over again.
Kev
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TugaChampion wrote:
Anyway I didn't see a post like this when I missed day2 in Hannover by such a low margin in tiebreakers ending up in 129th

Well, not making day 2 @ a GP is kinda bad... Even in your situation...
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kev wrote:
TugaChampion wrote:
Anyway I didn't see a post like this when I missed day2 in Hannover by such a low margin in tiebreakers ending up in 129th

Well, not making day 2 @ a GP is kinda bad... Even in your situation...

lol. For pros who have 3 byes it's bad not making top8 but I only had 1 bye so it's 2 more rounds. Easier said than done. You can talk all you want but if you don't go to GPs you shouldn't say that.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3