Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic-League´s players performance in GP Barcelona

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
KevinJonas

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermchowl>tuga champion
Kytep

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TugaChampion wrote:
Kytep wrote:
TugaChampion wrote:
It's sad that you are so thrilled by someone's bad performance in a tourney. That probably means you can't do well so this is the only way that you feel happy.

Wow. The irony is so thick my keys are sticking. Or, perhaps Tuga is finally turning over a new leaf and will no longer belittle others to make himself "feel happy"?

We can only hope...

Kytep

There's a huge difference between bashing a deck in a trial (it's a free tourney that most people don't even test for and actually works as testing for some) and mocking someone because they did bad at an important tourney they spent money to attend and several hours of testing.

Also this is the internet.

I suppose it's a good thing I didn't get my hopes too high then. I guess it will always be "different" for some reason or another when it happens to you...I was kind of hoping that you'd realize how immature it is to bash a person or a deck AT ALL, but I guess not... Sad

Kytep
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! It's not when it happens to me. I never made a post about someone doing bad in a ptq or gp. And if the deck is terrible why shouldn't I say so?

KevinJonas: the only time I played silver I won so how can silver>tuGODchampion?
Zoom

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt bad for PV after reading the coverage. In g3 of the semis, his opponent misplayed a primal, and had a lucky ad naseum. Magic is a cruel mistress.
Kytep

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TugaChampion wrote:
And if the deck is terrible why shouldn't I say so?

If the deck is terrible, why not provide constructive, friendly advice to help the person improve, rather than malicious, humiliating attacks? I can only think of one reason why you'd opt for the latter, and you already pointed it out in your earlier post in this thread...
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kytep wrote:
TugaChampion wrote:
And if the deck is terrible why shouldn't I say so?

If the deck is terrible, why not provide constructive, friendly advice to help the person improve, rather than malicious, humiliating attacks? I can only think of one reason why you'd opt for the latter, and you already pointed it out in your earlier post in this thread...

Yes it is to have fun. If I feel like helping I do. If I see there's no point in helping (like that NoobsEffect who kept saying scion was bad even though everyone was telling him it was good and he even said infest was one reason not to play scion).
DragonKid

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
several hours of testing

Tuga if u spent money to go and it was important to u would you not spend weeks testing????
KevinJonas

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played tuga... he ran elf, i ran fzar, he misplayed 10x; he still drew really well but i won in game 3 cuz je didn't block when i had lethal damage's on b0ard Shocked
Diablo49

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
In gp i do a 6-3...In day 1 i have 6-2 and i lost the last round for one germany

who win the ptq is a portuguese, filipe constacio...lol i see the game

tugaychampion wins 2 games because 1 game that he wins is a bye, if he doesn't have one bye he one only one game

he is so bad...
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragonKid wrote:
Quote:
several hours of testing

Tuga if u spent money to go and it was important to u would you not spend weeks testing????

Because unlike you I have a life.

KevinJonas: yeah obv. At least you could have checked the last trial I played to see which deck I played.
Flaxh

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KevinJonas wrote:
i played tuga... he ran elf, i ran fzar, he misplayed 10x; he still drew really well but i won in game 3 cuz je didn't block when i had lethal damage's on b0ard Shocked

This just fails cause he played BW Tokens..

And stop trolling, focus on topic.
stone_d
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't the winner of the GP play primal command targettting a treetop when his opponent had mana open?

Totally off-topic...
KevinJonas

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaxh wrote:
KevinJonas wrote:

This just fails cause he played BW Tokens..

And stop trolling, focus on topic.

i plaied him on magic's leage, not on gp
DragonKid

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then tuga the only reason you didnt do well is cause you didnt test.
So it is very funny that you expect to do well with ur mighty several hours of testing.
Zoom

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
stone_d wrote:
Didn't the winner of the GP play primal command targettting a treetop when his opponent had mana open?

Totally off-topic...

When Jedi Failtricks go wrong, that happens. :>

Yeah that happened in the semi's when pv lost. I hadn't thought about it maybe being a Jedi Mindtrick, I just jumped to the conclusion of bad play. Maybe I should give the benefit of the doubt since the guy did win a freakin' gp and all...
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3