Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two New Deck Ideas From AR

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
trueeevil

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the second deck should be playing cryptic
Cosmo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Two New Deck Ideas From AR Reply with quote

Arch_Raziel wrote:
1) Meddling Mage is not Aggro, its designed for control strategies.

Of course, I want 4 MM in my 5cc deck.

end sarcasm/

It's a creature, I think that you can play it in an aggro deck... even if it's more aggro-control.
Arch_Raziel wrote:

2) Seriously? No Finest Hour? what part of turn 1 noble turn 2 war monk, turn 3 rafiq, turn 4 finest hour doesnt scream turn 4 victory to you? o.O Very few decks can out race that kind of speed, and once finest hour makes play, you can just keep swinging turn after turn, and your opponent will have a hard time getting caught up with all the life you gain, even if they can chump you for a few turns.

Are you serious? I highly disagree with you here. Most decks can't race that kind of speed, but certanly they can disrupt it.
MikeL123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArchRaziel, I think I disagree with everything you've said here so far.

Gaddock Teeg is a 2/2 for 2. Is he not successful in aggressive decks?

Also, with only 6 BoP/NH, you really can't count on it every opening. So having a 2-drop is pretty good in those instances.
Oop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs more shorecrasher mimic.... he is better in everyway than half the creatures in your deck.... turn 2 monk into rafiq into finest hour is shit when you compare that same scenario to shorecrasher....

id rather do 14 turn 3, then 28 turn 4 with TRAMPLE than get chumped by bitter blossom tokens and end up losing... thats the reason dark bant is awful and bant aggro is so good, less chumping.... use infiltrator and shorecrasher xD
Trizzy60

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oop wrote:
Needs more shorecrasher mimic.... he is better in everyway than half the creatures in your deck.... turn 2 monk into rafiq into finest hour is shit when you compare that same scenario to shorecrasher....

id rather do 14 turn 3, then 28 turn 4 with TRAMPLE than get chumped by bitter blossom tokens and end up losing... thats the reason dark bant is awful and bant aggro is so good, less chumping.... use infiltrator and shorecrasher xD

They are both awful.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1