Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Okay, girl problem, srsly.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Sandler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careless and fuck more,there are plenty of fish in the sea
Super_Prep

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow....... haha wooooowwwwwwwwwww try guys then.
Super_Prep

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caesarthehun wrote:
the responses were mostly rational and i have compiled a quick list:
1. Since yes it is an adult realationship, it makes sense that she is being irresponsible in regards to sex
2. she might be getting some on the side, that is my least palatable option
3. i think i played that guy in fifth grade in the last FNM, he kicked my ass Sad

LMAO yu suk girly dick.
AnnulVapore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHERE IS SLOWPOKE WHEN YOU NEED HER

also, if a girl is into you as much as the second girl seems to be today, she will likely still be into you next week if you keep interacting with her. do the right thing and be honest with your first girl... lying/cheating can get back to you and might end up fucking you out of both relationships. girls have weird ways of doing that.

though she likely is getting some on the side anyway.
black1234

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i seem to remember somethin about a teacher in my school sayin sex was a basic need of life, this was a human relationships class btw,

so yes, she should be puttin out to fulfill your basic needs.
coolcreep

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

center wrote:
If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one The year's '94 and my trunk is raw
In my rear view mirror is the mother fuckin' law
I got two choices y'all pull over the car or (hmmm)
Bounce on the double put the pedal to the floor
Now I ain't tryin' to see no highway chase with Jay.
Plus i got a few dollars i can fight the case
So I...pull over to the side of the road
I heard "Son do you know why I'm stoppin' you for?"
Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo'?
"Well you was doin fifty-five in a fifty-fo' "
"Liscense and registration and step out of the car"
"Are you carryin' a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"
I ain't steppin out of shit all my paper's legit
"Well, do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked so are the trunk in the back
And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something'?"
"Or somebody important or somethin'?"
Nah, I ain't pass the bar but i know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my shit
"We'll see how smart you are when the K9 come"
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one
Hit me

I got a ho from the East, got a ho from the West
Got a ho that likes to jack it off and rub it in her chest
I got a ho from the North, a ho from the South
A ho that likes to suck it long and hold it in her mouth
I got a bitch with hair, a bitch with none
A bitch with a knife, a bitch with a gun
A bitch with a ass big as a TV set
And there's a bitch over there; hey, the one I'm gonna get
But yo but maybe not, she might not like me though
No sweat to a vet; I'll slam a sista though, word
Ice in the whole damn herd
I fuck 'em all and leave 'em on the curve
I got a bitch with a mink, who rocks a fat gold link
who likes to fuck me with her ass up on the kitchen sink
Got a bitch with tits, a bitch with ass
A bitch with none, but hey I give her a pass
And I love 'em all, I love 'em crazily
And they love me back - that's why they stay with me
So if you havin girl problems, I'll be there for you son
Got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one - hit it...
Nah a bitch ain't one
IvanDano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I applaud your courage to come out and post on the forum especially knowing that it has nothing related to Magic (although that's what this forum is...) and knowing your going to get tons of critism. Sometimes though we all need help and if you don't have any advice at home, I guess this maybe a long stretch but might be it is the next best thing...

To answer your question, it seems to me that your not the only one bored with the relationship. When intimacy dies down between a pair, sometimes it's a result of an unanswered issue. It maybe that the relationship has become stale in her eyes and boring as well. Girls are very fickle when it comes to choosing men by nature and need sometime a bit of excitment and reprieve from the norm to restimulate and validate the feelings about their mate of choice. If that's not the case, girls tend to stray from intimacy and seek fulfillment elsewhere whether it be with new friends or trying new things. I suggest taking the time to plan out a little getaway or surprise her with a fun date that's both enjoyable and an adventure. Do something that you guys never have done. It will be a memory both treasured and a good one. That may fix the problem, but if that's not the case, you should take the opportunity to look at your relationship more carefully (Maybe playing too much MTG and not enough time for her Laughing ).

For guys, it's easier because we want one thing and that is her; but with women it is a lot harder because there are more factors that go through her mind. I can't blame you for your interest in someone else especially considering you want that intimacy in return. (But maybe that's all there is to that with the new girl?)

I would still take the time to make the other girl a new friend and it seems like you both get along really well. She does show an interest in you but I would take that wearily. I would advise that you guys keep in touch, but remember you are still not single. At this moment, you can be friends and get to know one another but you can't go any farther unless you really want to remove yourself from your committed relationship which is a lot of drama in a short amount of time lol....

Really think this through and I hope this advice helps...
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuga: Nah, you're not the only one thinking this is stupid Razz. But when you need help, you need help. Better getting it from somewhere rather than nowhere, although asking on this forum is really asking for it because of the maturity of the average poster.

But yeah, the majority is right on this one caesar. A sexless relationship is a dead relationship, and this isn't even coming from the male side of things. Women like sex because they enjoy the closeness they get to men. If she isn't putting out, tell her to get the fuck out. And if she's banging other guys on the side, tell her you're HIV+ and that she needs to get tested. If nothing else, it'll freak her out and she'll know better than to do it again.

Also, Cosmopolitan is the bible to the female mind. Remember that Very Happy
Dev

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice troll post.
Trivial

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Adivce Reply with quote

If you are not with someone you might marry, you are headed to unhappiness. Grow up a bit, decide if you are on the path towards marriage, and if not, break it off.

Anything else you do will just bring you misery in the long run as (it sounds) the short run, in this case.
Craze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnnulVapore wrote:
WHERE IS SLOWPOKE WHEN YOU NEED HER

the airforce
GirlWitCards

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naturally there's no clear cut answer to an issue from a 3rd party as you know the scenario best, but consider a few things:

How "in love" with your current gf are you?
If it went till marriage (or the highest form of coupling you condone) would this be hell (hypothetical, no need to bust out rings)
Why is the sex cut off?
Does she seem just as bored?
How well do you guys communicate?

Make an assessment. If you find the relationship is salvageable with a few tweeks, talk to her. All good relationships form around good communication, more importantly ALL good sex forms around communication (and no i don't mean lame dirty talk mid intercourse). Try to bring it to a talk that things need to change or your unsatisfied. 1st attempt be a bit shy and see if they pick up the clue. If that doesn't work be assertive the next talk and hint this may be fatal to the relationship if not fixed. This helps it so the relationship is a clean break if need be or the problem gets fixed. You will both understand things just aren't compatible.

Now if you're at the point where cheating is an option...the relationship needs to end or take drastic changes. Now just because your in a relationship does not mean the girl with the fine ass down the street doesn't have a fine ass that is arousing...you're human and that's normal for both sexes. But if it's making you think of only that and your current partner isn't doing it, something is wrong. Have a serious talk or decide if it's time to break it off.

All in all lack of sex (assuming it's not some born again christian agenda or some silliness) in a relationship is a sign somethings up outside of sex. While sex is mainly easy to jump to early in a relationship, it begins to take more than a little horniness + easy access to have it be consistent. You need interest in the person. If you don't find the person interesting, you also wont always find the attractive in bed. Now this does not mean you or her fail as people and are boring, it simply means the bond between you is growing stale. Determine if this is going to be a thing that requires constant upkeep to fix or an every once in awhile. Obv. you want every once in awhile, as constant attention means the relationship doesn't hold it's own flow.

So don't cheat, talk it out or break it off. Cheating rarely goes good for the cheater. Also talking to the girl on the side about how your handling the issue can display compassion, understanding, and intelligence. Keeping her in the loop if and when the relationship dies will make u seem more attractive to most women...assuming you're not doing stupid stuff in the way your handling the relationship.
Ldpokercj5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Okay, girl problem, srsly. Reply with quote

caesarthehun wrote:
So... i know many of you have social lives, here is the question: my gf and i have been dating for 2 years but im really bored of her regardless of how attractive she is ( she stopped putting out like 5 months ago and it kinda pisses me off, becuase you cant be like "wth bitch?" or they will be like "is that the only reason you love me Sad "). Now there is this other girl i have known for a while and we talked and hung out today, she is SMOKIN and she is like "yeh ill FB you", she sent me the request like 3 hours later plus a note on me "sending her my phone number". WTF do i do? just ignore it? or accept her and be like "yehhhhhhhhh im not single"

PS: the magic community understands, that is why i ask.

Really, if she is no longer having sex with you there is a reason for it. It could be a whole list of things from your bad at sex to she lost the excitement of it all. If you do "love" her than really you should try to work it out with her. If she "loves" you she would want to please you in all ways possible and that includes sex. Your relationship shouldn't be based around sex but it should involve sex cause really that "should" be the highest form of showing affection.
And about the other girl, there is no problem about talking to her and keeping her on the side (not necessarily cheating). If shes really interested in you she won't care if your single or not, unless she cares about stuff like that.
Try adding the excitement back into your relationship by doing kinda spontaneous things such as random dates and prizes. Also listening to her is very key, you might not want to do it but a happy GF leads to a happy you.

GL
dems00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITT: 15 year olds. All of you. And who posts anything about girls on any forum, LET ALONE MAGIC LEAGUE'S FORUM. You realize 90% of the people on here are 15(and from brazil).
Kev
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was too lazy too read all the replies, but what's your age (@ the topic starter).

If you're 16-21 I'd ditch her and make up for the lost 2 years you had and just go out with as many chicks possible

If you're 21+ you should be old enough to have a reasonable conversation with your girlfriend about your issues with her (if she's about the same age that is)

This is not Kev speaking btw, he's not a pro @ relationships like me Very Happy

RiQuSP out!
PS: In the first case (16-21), I had a relationship from 17-20 and I still feel like I totally wasted those years while I could be hanging out a lot more as the single ready to mingle..
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3