Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Red Alert 3 Versus Spore

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

Red Alert 3 or Spore?
Red Alert 3
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Spore
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Both
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

shiZnits

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Red Alert 3 Versus Spore Reply with quote

Here's the situation:

There was a fire at my workplace at my office is hopefully the next two weeks. This is really great cause I'm still going to get full salary, so I want to take advantage and buy a long over due video game. I cannot decide between Red Alert 3 and Spore. I use to love Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge, but on the other hand I made a insane creature on the Spore Creature Creator Trial. I know that they are two very different games but if you were in my situation which would you buy? Or should I just buy both?

Right now the only game I play on my computer is MTG.
Kaesh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spore is a failure. RA3 is fine but if you really want to waste time, go buy a HOMM game Very Happy
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1