Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Okay, girl problem, srsly.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Okay, girl problem, srsly. Reply with quote

So... i know many of you have social lives, here is the question: my gf and i have been dating for 2 years but im really bored of her regardless of how attractive she is ( she stopped putting out like 5 months ago and it kinda pisses me off, becuase you cant be like "wth bitch?" or they will be like "is that the only reason you love me Sad "). Now there is this other girl i have known for a while and we talked and hung out today, she is SMOKIN and she is like "yeh ill FB you", she sent me the request like 3 hours later plus a note on me "sending her my phone number". WTF do i do? just ignore it? or accept her and be like "yehhhhhhhhh im not single"

PS: the magic community understands, that is why i ask.
coolcreep

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she hasnt put out for 5 months, then just kick her ass to the curb and fuck whats her face. If you buy this whole "love" bullshit then just cheat on her anyways, she isnt satisfying your needs.
alvaro202

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Men are very easy to please, we want just 1 thing, and we all know what it is. When your woman for whatever reason stops supplying you with what you need, its time for her to go and learn that no man will put up with that non-sense. You could always try talking to her though... It wont end well but be straight forward and serious when she thinks your joking, it's a very cut and dry system. Men will do stupid crap to get women and they do need to reciprocate to keep us around.
KevinJonas

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da women be matin'
dem hyenas be hatin'
you shoulda went home
ship it right to da dome
Zoom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not okay for someone you are in a commited relationship to stop having sex with you. (I'm making the assumption of a grown up relationship here...if it's still highschool this advice does not apply) It's not shallow or wrong of you to need sex. You are a natural human male, and sex is part of the deal in a relationship. If the not putting out is your only problem with your current girlfriend, let her know and give her a chance to fix it before running off with shiny new sexy girl. If you're just tired of current gf, do the right thing and make a clean break with her before starting up something new.

ps. option 3 is stay with current girlfriend but let her know if she isn't putting out, you are going to get it on the side. Who knows, maybe she is ok with that.

Good luck.
trueeevil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3some imo
Jacois

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck 'em all and let God sort it out.
BigBallin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
dude, if your girlfriend hasn't had sex witn you in 5 months, its because she already has another fuck buddy. My girls want it like every other day, so if you have gone that long and she doesn't even want it from you, its cause she has someone who is pleasing her better than you.

This is Truth.
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women want sex just as much as men. The fact that yours stopped putting out 5 months ago implies she is getting it from somewhere else. I guess she got bored faster than you.

Women are evil. Fuck them when you can. Literal or metaphoric. They would do the same to you. Only they get to play that "im a girl, just sweet and innocent" card.
center
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one The year's '94 and my trunk is raw
In my rear view mirror is the mother fuckin' law
I got two choices y'all pull over the car or (hmmm)
Bounce on the double put the pedal to the floor
Now I ain't tryin' to see no highway chase with Jay.
Plus i got a few dollars i can fight the case
So I...pull over to the side of the road
I heard "Son do you know why I'm stoppin' you for?"
Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo'?
"Well you was doin fifty-five in a fifty-fo' "
"Liscense and registration and step out of the car"
"Are you carryin' a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"
I ain't steppin out of shit all my paper's legit
"Well, do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked so are the trunk in the back
And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something'?"
"Or somebody important or somethin'?"
Nah, I ain't pass the bar but i know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my shit
"We'll see how smart you are when the K9 come"
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one
Hit me
Bejeezus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't treat woman like people, because they aren't.
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who thinks it's stupid to ask for girls advice in a magic forum? I bet that all those who responded making it look like they know what they're talking about, at most one isn't virgin.
alsorhombus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe OP is a virgin, but in any event, 2 years is a long time.

Get with both girls for as long as possible. You are still young. Tell the new girl you are breaking up with your gf for her, which should get her to "put out" -- and depending on how bored with the current gf you are, tell her or dont tell her. Either way get as much tang as possible.
gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your gf is pregnant and doesnt want to tell you, and almost everyone on this board is a virgin for a reason after reading their replies. just try to talk to your gf but if all you rly care about is sex then do wtv you want
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the responses were mostly rational and i have compiled a quick list:
1. Since yes it is an adult realationship, it makes sense that she is being irresponsible in regards to sex
2. she might be getting some on the side, that is my least palatable option
3. i think i played that guy in fifth grade in the last FNM, he kicked my ass Sad
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3